- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Camera Adapter Ring For Canon FD Lens to EOS EF Body Camera Mount Adapter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- It allows you to use CANON FD mount lenses and macro accessories on Canon EOS cameras.
- The lens distance scale can be used as well as the focusing to infinity and the adapter has correction lens inside.
- To Mount: Mount the Lens onto the adapter and then mount them onto the camera.
- To Remove: Remove both lens / adapter together from the camera, press the lens lock and then remove the adapter from the lens simultaneously.
- It is made of metal (Brass). ''Please Note: It's not made by Canon.''
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Would you like to give feedback on images?
This is the adapter for using Canon FD manual focus lenses on Canon EOS auto focus mount and DIGITAL Cameras by manual focusing under manual exposure control or by using aperture-priority AE.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The lens in the adapter is not of a very high quality and it produces heavy chromatic aberration on the edges. Also although the lens in the adapter allows focusing to infinity, the focus itself is very soft. I tested it over several focal lengths with both zoom and fixed lenses. The lens in the adapter also reduces the circle of illumination on the sensor causing heavy vignetting. This is not as noticeable on my EOS 600D due to the cropped sensor size bit is very noticeable on my full frame 5D.
Ok, for the price you may wish to use this in conjunction with a second hand FD lens as it can be cheaper than getting a new ef or ef-s lens but I would not recommend to anyone who wants a high quality image. I believe there are higher quality adapters available but they come at a much higher price point.
Its easy to use and seems well built.
Also I got this product the day after I bought it and did not pay any extra postage. Great.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As suggested by other reviewers, there is a slight loss of focus with this ring added to the lens. The service was great.Published 21 months ago by Mr. C. N. Jones
Use your old lenses that have been in the attic for years.Published on 28 Jan. 2015 by Chris J Wilson