Price:£19.99+ Free shipping

on 24 May 2014
Bought this after reading the reviews and it doesn't disappoint. We bought a cantilever umbrella and what do ya know it has rained ever since, i checked underneath the cover today and everything is still lovely and dry. It is large and covers it well without blowing off (we have a very windy garden). Good quality fabric.
on 14 July 2013
This cover is massive, i have a 3mtr parasol & it covers it from top to bottom no problem including the winder, Brilliant.
on 22 June 2012
This item is one of my best purchases I've made from Amazon,with English weather being true to form the cover has been its own weight in gold to me.saved me hours of taking my garden parasol up and down several times.excellent value good quality cover.
on 19 November 2014
WOW!!! amazing quality and value for money. After being over the moon that this arrived so quickly and at 8.30pm at night when I was in, I could not wait to try this on the parasol before the rain started. It fits a treat. I have a large parasol with a big arm that sticks out to the side (looks like a boat sail when folded and approx 7ft tall) and this slipped over a treat. Other reviews mentioned problems with drawcord and that they had to stand on a stool to get this over the top - THE TIE SLIDES OUT OF THE DRAWCORD CLAMP (simples!!) - do this and then rethread once the cover is zipped up and pull tight - tada - job done. Much better than the old cover which was really just a tarpaulin type material. This is like a material/plastic rubberized construction.
on 21 October 2012
I ordered this nervously, without any idea what would arrive since the photo on line just shows a packaged roll, not a picture of the product actually on an umbrella. My old cover - which was of very heavy, coated green canvas had worked well but had worn out and was leaking. This new cover is excellent in that it is very lightweight so it is easy to put on. The material reminds me of waterproof tent fabric, light but strong. It completely covers my large parasol from John Lewis - this is the parasol umbrella with the granite weights at the base. The new cover feels quite robust and is definitely waterproof. The zipper is strong, and the base has a drawcord to snug shut the bottom of the parasol pole for extra protection. Time will tell, but so far it seems to be a great cover and has kept out the heavy rains of the past month. I would recommend this product without hesitation.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 September 2014
this cover fits over the whole frame of my cantilever parasol and covers the vast majority of it, its at its tightest where the winding mechanism is but that is the only place where it is a little on the tight side, I have a rather large 4 metre parasol and there is only about 45cm of the base that is not covered by the cover, it looks to be either polyester or nylon tight weave with a pvc inner which makes it breathable but water proof, the water beads up and rolls off it there is a drawstring at the bottom so you can close it as tight as possible to try and keep wind out etc, it is a decent quality but not as thick a material as the Bosmere p070 luxury parasol cover.
I use both at the same time as I want to try and help my parasol last more than one season.
on 24 February 2015
I have already given excellent feedback on this item. We had to wait for a good weather day to try it out, in case we had to send the Parasol back; we got that bright sunny, day and, my Husband was delighted with the Parasol. Thank you. Kind regards. Heather H.
on 10 March 2014
Cover fits over parasol and is as described. Not the most attractive colour and has a cord at the bottom that does not have enough give, so can be hard to move over a large parasol. Overall this is fit for purpose.
on 11 June 2014
If you are worried about whether or not this is large enough don't. I have a 3 meter diameter offset umbrella and this swamps it. In fact it’s so large I'm thinking about returning it either that or buying a couple of tent poles and going camping. It’s also very thin and I'd be amazed if it kept anything other than the lightest shower out.
on 2 May 2015
Totally covers my large cantilever parasol - had it for coming up to a year and my parasol is properly protected. The only minor gripe is that there is so much material in it that it is hard to keep it off the ground ; even with the ties provided, which means it can get seriously soaking at the bottom. Otherwise ideal for purpose.