Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos
Customer Discussions > Metro 2033 (PC DVD) forum

Came without CD Key

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Apr 2011 16:49:19 BDT
B Watts says:
Bought this game last week, it arrived this morning.

All excited, I ripped open the packaging, stuck in the DVD drive and begun installation. So then the Steam activation window opened, OK I thought, where's the CD key...

Nope. No CD key. None at all.

I couldn't even install the game.

So now it's all packaged up, ready to ship back to Jersey. Shame really, I'll probably never play it now.

Posted on 22 Apr 2011 09:25:28 BDT
Reaver says:
Have you looked on the back of the booklet?

Posted on 23 Jun 2011 22:47:41 BDT
Just had the same issue myself. Bought it direct from Game. Opened the box...no cd key. you check all the usual places, sticker in the box, back of the booklet, in the booklet, back of the box, front of the box, - even checked through all the files on the disc in case it was stored digitally. Nothing. Thankyou THQ, Thankyou. Really great job. Hope my money really helps. Don't spend it all at once, there's a good boy!

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Jul 2011 19:31:24 BDT
James Farah says:
I have no cd key either, so pissed off bought it at game in leeds

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jul 2011 20:36:42 BDT
Last edited by the author on 16 Jul 2011 20:45:15 BDT
Dec says:
Same! Just bought this game from GAME today. Finally getting round to installing it and the product key is missing!!!!

Posted on 18 Jul 2011 09:51:51 BDT
I bought this game on Amazon. I sent the it back because it didn't have a CD key and then received a replacement, which also didn't have a CD key. How unfortunate.

Posted on 10 Aug 2011 16:30:37 BDT
Barry Ferret says:
Are these disks still being posted out with no CD/DvD Key or has this issue been sorted? I was going to pick it up but if there is a chance of getting a dud copy I might as well get it direct off Steam.

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 16:13:42 GMT
Hey there, is it possible for not recieving a Serial Key for Battlefield 3? Damn! I received today my amazon order and I oppend Battlefield 3, but I couldn't find a serial number, whithout it I Can't install the game... is it maybe hiden somewhere? I recieved an email from amazon with a serial number but that was only for the DLC...

What should I do?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Metro 2033 (PC DVD) forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  18 Apr 2011
Latest post:  8 Nov 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Metro 2033 (PC DVD)
Metro 2033 (PC DVD) by THQ (Windows Vista / XP)
3.4 out of 5 stars (134)