on 30 October 2013
I bought this book 6 months before my TOEFL iBT test and it was the only preparation material I used. I would recommend it to anyone signing up for the test, as there are plenty of exercises and simulations both in the book and on the CDs. I found them very helpful, as I used to practice with the CD and a timer, which helped me get used to the structure and work on my answer to time ratio.
If it helps, following preparation with this book, I obtained a score of 109 out 120 in April 2012.
on 22 November 2012
If you want to run this course using a Mac you will not be able to unless you have a very old Mac with PowerPC. I e-mailed the company and their technical department told me that the CD rom has not been updated with the book ( even though they say this edition is 2012) and is not compatible with the new generation MACs.

This is not good enough, and I still await a reply to my complaint to Cambridge Publications. Sloppy service from a normally reliable publishing house.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 September 2016
Very good to prepare TOEFL test. The CD is very useful and the book is very well explained.
on 7 September 2014
Despatched on time. Good quality.