Cambridge Marketing Handbook: Communications (Cambridge Marketing Handbooks) Hardcover – 3 Dec 2013
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This handbook offers a guide to the new world of integrated marketing communications, and a comprehensive review of buyer behaviour theory.
About the Author
Steve Bax is Managing Director of Bax Interaction market research, strategy and training consultancy, with over 30 years' experience at senior and board levels in B2B, B2C and not-for-profit organizations. He is a Fellow of Cambridge Marketing College, where he has been a tutor since 1993, teaching the modules on research and regularly undertaking projects. He is a Chartered Marketer, a long-standing member of the CIM and an associate member of the Market Research Society.
Paul Woodhouse is Group Marketing Manager for the Vindis Group. With a background in journalism and PR, Paul later moved into marketing and has worked for a number of agencies and organizations in B2B, B2C and not-for-profit sectors. Paul regularly contributes articles and interviews to the Cambridge Marketing Review, and writes white papers and other thought leadership pieces for Cambridge Marketing College.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Market Research
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Research