Cambridge Latin Course 1 Teacher's Guide Spiral-bound – 19 Aug 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Book I begins in the city of Pompeii shortly before the eruption of Vesuvius. The Book I Teacher's Guide provides commentary and teaching suggestions, as well as attainment tests and a list of relevant books and audio-visual resources for students and teachers. Also included is a brief summary of the story and of the main language features and cultural background.
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Curriculum Planning & Development
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Languages > By Language > Ancient Languages > Latin
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study > General