Cambridge IGCSE First Language English Teacher's Resource Book with CD-ROM (Cambridge International IGCSE) Spiral-bound – 15 Jul 2010
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An invaluable resource for teachers of the Cambridge IGCSE First Language English syllabus (0500), providing comprehensive guidance and support. It complements the Coursebook and Workbook, and is accompanied by a CD-ROM. Presented in a photocopiable format, the Teacher's Resource Book includes: texts from different genres; structured lesson plans; worksheets and a scheme of work for the syllabus over two years. The accompanying CD-ROM includes: texts presented as PDF documents; worksheets from the Teacher's Resource book in Word format; support materials for teachers; and handouts and writing templates for students.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If you're a student looking for easy answers for the student textbook, you won't find it here. No reason to give it bad reviews.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Curriculum Planning & Development
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Literacy
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books > Literacy
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference > Language Arts > General