- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Student Manual/Study Guide edition (6 Nov. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521715180
- ISBN-13: 978-0521715188
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 0.6 x 24.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 391,325 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Cambridge English for Engineering Student's Book with Audio CDs (2) Paperback – Student Edition, 6 Nov 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Cambridge English for Engineering develops the communication skills and specialist English language knowledge of engineering professionals, enabling them to communicate more confidently and effectively with colleagues and customers. The ten standalone units cover topics common to all kinds of engineering (including civil, electrical and mechanical) such as procedures and precautions; monitoring and control; and engineering design. Authentic activities, from describing technical problems and suggesting solutions to working with drawings, make the course relevant and motivating. The course requires no specialist knowledge on the part of the teacher and comprehensive teacher's notes are available online. It is also ideal for self-study.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Dictionaries
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > English For Specific Purposes
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering