- Also check our best rated Iphone Case reviews
CamRepublic® -- New Brown Leather Case Bag Cover Pouch for Sony NEX3N, NEX 3N, NEX-3N
The new Huawei P20 Series - shop now,
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brand new special designed PU leather case for Nex-3N
- Classic looking. Perfect match for your camera
- Well protection for your camera, no need to take out the camera when taking photos.
- 2 pcs design. Easy to close and open your case.
- Protect your camera and install on your tripod at the same time
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Color : Brown QTY : bottom case + cover case + 1pcs shoulder strap Material : Real leather + PU leather Feature : Waterproof and super pressure . There's a tripod socket on the bottom of the case ,so you can use the cover and the tripod at the same time.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only detractor (hence the 4 star rating) is the screw mount that fixes the case to the camera via its tripod mount. The male element that inserts into the tripod mount is, curiously, unthreaded. Now I don't know if that's the idea, because after some fiddling you turn it enough times and it suddenly jams and locks. Seems to be reasonably stable, and doesn't look like it does the camera's actual tripod mount any damage. But the whole screw-in element doesn't sit flush against the bottom of the leather case.
Sooo, if any camera owners with more experience than I are fainting in horror at what I'm doing with my camera's tripod mount pray tell! Otherwise this is a close-but-not-quite perfect solution.