- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
CamKix Frame Mount for GoPro Hero 4, 3+, and 3 / USB, HDMI, and SD Slots Fully Accessible - Light and Compact Housing for Your Action Camera - Includes 1 Large Thumbscrew / 1 Tripod Mount / 1 Rubber Lens Cap / 1 UV Filter Lens Protector
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IDEAL HOUSING FOR OPTIMAL SOUND CAPTURE: The open design enables the GoPro camera to optimize its audio function to capture sound like huffing-puffing and surf, yet still offers the camera very compact and snug protection.
- THE LIGHTEST AND EASIEST WAY TO MOUNT YOUR CAMERA: This housing frames all the main features of the GoPro and allows it to be easily attached to any mount using the thumb screw provided.
- EASY DATA OFFLOAD: This frame mount contains fine cut-outs for USB, Micro SD and Micro HDMI ports. This allows to you complete access to the ports which is convenient for data offload and charging.
- A LENS PROTECTOR WITH UV CORRECTION: When the GoPro is not in its transparent waterproof housing, the lens is exposed to the elements. The lens protector provided not only keeps your camera lens scratch free, but also acts as a UV filter - which corrects the UV light coming into the lens. The protector can be screwed on top of the GoPro lens while shooting. A rubber lens cap is also provided for use during storage.
- CANNOT BE USED WITH LCD OR BATTERY EXTENSION: Due to the slim and sleek design of this frame mount, it cannot be used in conjunction with any GoPro extension accessories.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size Name: standard
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Lightest and Most Compact Way to Mount Your GoPro for Optimal Sound Quality!The open design of this housing offers a light and compact method of protection for your GoPro Hero 4, 3, 3+. The open design of the frame allows for optimal audio capture of low speed activities.
Encase your camera inside the frame housing, then use the long thumbscrew to fix the frame to the mount. You can attach the mount to many different GoPro accessories.
Furthermore, the frame features precise cut outs for full time access to camera buttons, USB, HDMI, and SD card ports. No need to remove your camera from the frame for charging or data offload.
The UV filter lens protector will not only protect the camera lens from scratches, dirt and debris, but will also filter the light coming into the lens to create more pleasing images.
Click add to cart at the top of the page to get yours!
Contents1 x Fame Mount Housing for GoPro Hero 4, 3, 3+
1 x Rubber Lens Cap
1 x Large Thumbscrew
1 x UV Filter Glass Protector
1 x Tripod Mount
If for any reason you are unhappy with any product by CamKix®, please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do our very best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently! CamKix® -USPTO# 86127507- is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law. CamKix® products are sold by authorized sellers only.
This product and/or service is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or in any way associated with GoPro Inc. or its products and services. GoPro, HERO, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I Use my GoPro with a remote Mic as often as I can as the quality of the recording is much much better, the CamKix Frame allows this to be done.
If your planning on doing this please buy the genuine GoPro cable as ones that are available elsewhere online either do not disconnect the GoPro internal mic or the produce so much white noise that they are practically useless. The GoPro cable is way over priced but it works and produces a clean hash free quality that works well. I made the mistake of purchasing 3 cheap ones online before I wised up and bought a genuine GoPro cable.
I would also recommend the H1 Zoom Mic for use with the GoPro and CamKix frame, it works very well producing great sounds, it can be used as a normal microphone, a ShotGun mic and with the latest Firmwear installed a USB mic. The H1 Zoom is also a stand alone recorder in its own rights, A Micro SD card can be slipped into the slot and away you go recording in MP3 or Wav at a number of different bit rates, I have found what works best for me is switching the auto gain/level off on the H1 Zoom while recording and manually setting the recording level with the Up/Down button on the left hand side of the Zoom to about 55.
Grab yourself a long mini phono plug (3.5mm) to mini phono socket lead and your mic can now be set up 20 or 30 feet away from the camera, great for weddings and other occasions where you need to be able to hear what the speaker is saying whilst videoing the general scene, make sure it is a stereo lead as the H1 Zoom H1 in stereo.
I will shut up now I hope its usefull.
I didn't use the UV filter as I felt it wasn't needed behind the windscreen of a car that probably already had some kind of filtration however it is extremely well built and fits snugly and securely over the lens and has made a good addition to my accessories. I am sure that I will use it in the future.
The lens cap is another great addition and very useful as the nature of this mount means the cameras lens is left exposed. It is made from a rubber material and fits snuggly over the lens but is not too tight that you need something to pry it off. I used it many times and it gave piece of mind knowing that the lens was safe whilst in the frame.
In addition both the UV filter and the lens cap come in a handy little resealable bag to keep them safe when not in use, in turn the whole lot can be put into the bigger resealable bag that came with it to keep it all together.
I would have been happy to pay the price for just the frame alone so everything else just adds to its value for money. I am very happy with the purchase and I have no hesitation recommending it to anyone.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
- Secures GoPro well
- Fastens on to other GoPro attachments easily
- Comes...Read more
The first time that I attempted to fit this around my GoPro Hero 4 Black I was worried about breaking...Read more