Customer reviews

1,738
Size: CK One 200ml|Change

on 17 February 2017
Makes my wife smell irresistible, and the bonus is that I can use it too! So we can both be irresistible to each other! Meeeow!
on 7 July 2017
Lovely classic scent, fresh and timeless. Brought for my brother who has always loved this scent, it makes an excellent gift housed in a beautiful frosted glass bottle. Can't go wrong with this, highly recommended. Also an excellent choice if you're stuck on gift/fragrance options for men!
on 21 August 2017
We buy this for second time and we are pleased like first time! The perfume is the original one and it came in the package that it's supposed to be and on time( a bit delayed this time but still inside the estimated time of delivery)! We are pleased overall that's why we ordered it for second time and we will again after it's finished!
on 16 July 2017
Great standard unisex staple perfume, I bought this for my boyfriend and he uses it a lot. I love the smell it's fresh and not at all overpowering as some perfumes can be.
I can't really describe smells on paper however this is always a safe choice on perfume, it's for both genders and you can't hate the smell.
on 4 May 2017
CK1 my favourite. Always pleased when I can get it at a bargain price. Fresh smell, clean and not too sweet. Love Calvin Klein fragrances.Highly recommended if you like a fresh fragrance for summer.
on 28 September 2016
This is either a fake, or it has been watered down
Lasts 2-3 hours at most
Also, the box does not come cellophane wrapped
on 27 November 2016
Very nice/clean smelling fragrance, at first the smell seems quite feminine yet turns into more of a masculine fragrance after prolonged use. Overall excellent price. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because box didn't have plastic wrapping.
on 7 September 2015
smells great and is long lasting, another perfume which gets alot of compliments. I have sprayed this on jackets and put them back in my wardrobe and when getting them out again to wear the smell is still there. Wonderful classic perfume which is well worth the buy.
on 8 July 2016
Bought this size as it's very handy for hand luggage. Basically u can't go wrong with CK1. Would of been 5 stars if the price wasn't a tad high. But I guess I will just refill from a larger bottle now.
on 19 May 2016
You want to smell like it's 1999 again? Going to a retro nineties party? Then this is the stuff for you. Everyone honked of this back then. Blue Stratos for the androgynous late 30 something in your life.