Size: Medium|Colour: White/Red Ginger/Pyro Blue|Change

on 28 February 2012
Considering this is a multi-pack, I am very impressed with the quality. Will definitely buy these again. Just be aware that Calvins come in generous sizing, I'm a 32' waist which is a small.
on 6 January 2013
I have always bought this style of underwear and previously purchased these particular briefs several times before. However the three pairs in this pack are smaller across the bottom than the others I have had. Measuring them against pairs that I have already they are about 3cm smaller, which means they are quite uncomfortable to wear as they do not sit right on the buttocks. Obviously CK are trying to save on material by making them narrower than previous pairs. Still good quality material though and they keep their shape.
on 28 October 2015
Fantastic..my upgrades on my cheap supermarket briefs..my waist is 33in & I went with the large size after buying medium a few years ago..the medium back then was a little tight around the crotch, so I now ordered the large..fits perfectly..all my designer boxers/briefs are now all large..I do recommend you take a size up to your normal waist size & you will not regret it :)
on 24 July 2016
I used to wear boxers but I got very drunk last week and bought these over impulse... I've never worn briefs before but over the course of a few days I now wear just them around the house instead of long sleve pyjamas and a dressing gown... They're that comfortable! Have bought a few more in black but I wish they had a pack of the dark blue for sale... Very good! Completely changed my underwear preference!!
on 20 April 2014
Calvin Klein fits perfectly for me as expected. The only brand of underwear I have in my drawer, they're just brilliant!!!.
on 8 January 2015
A great quality brief with a great fit. Have previously tried other named brand briefs but nothing fits just a nicely as the CK briefs and the colours are good, quality of material as you would expect.

Would definitely buy more and stick with CK.
on 6 June 2015
Amazing value, love these briefs and the way they fit. Had to change to briefs from boxers for medical reasons, and thanks to these briefs I still feel comfy and attractive.. Great product and quick delivery
on 3 August 2014
This us my second order as I find these the most comfit-able pair of briefs I have ever purchased. I ordered from the same supplier due to costing and reliability.
on 12 June 2010
These were very nice briefs. (and not pants, as the saying goes!) I prefer the small shorts style, but these are OK.
on 9 October 2014
Comfortable underwear is essential for daily life (there is nothing worse than constantly having to hitch them up). I bought them originally, because I had to stay away overnight unexpectedly and had to purchase essential items. They were so good, I bought a whole set.
Having found underwear which were consistently good it was sad to find they were no longer available locally. So it was with great relief that I found a site with a set of 3. The white ones are white but the blue and red are quite striking. The colour remains when washed