Customer reviews

on 16 February 2010
This tripod bag is solidly made, sufficiently padded and well designed. Having looked at various bags for lighting stands, I couldn't find anything that fitted my requirements.

This is a great solution for the gear I have, which consists of 2x Manfrotto 051N light stands with umbrella mount adapters (78cm length altogether) & 2x Westcott folding 43" umbrellas.

I use the external pocket (which is also padded) for a portable flashgun (SB-26), Rosco gel filters, pc cables, Hama flash/shoe adapters and batteries. I could probably squeeze my other flash gun into the main pocket if I wished, but for the time being, I can carry that with my camera & lenses.

This bag is a snug fit for this gear and is a good size to carry, made much easier by the padded shoulder strap. I am impressed enough with this product that I am considering purchasing another one for my tripod.
on 15 December 2009
THIS BAG IS OF VERY GOOD QUALITY AND THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR MY SLIK SH-705E.THE STRAP IS AMPLE I AM A RATHER LARGE CHAP BUT FIND NO PROBLEM.ALSO THE SIDE POCKET IS HANDY FOR PUTTING OTHER BITS AND BOBS IN.YEP VERY PLEASED.
on 31 March 2011
an excellant addition to photographic kit so much easier to carry a cumbersome tripod around and makes the tripod a useable item rather that leaving it in the boot of car
a cheap item that does the job well with a useful side pocket that allows the self timer and filters to be at hand
very pleased with it
on 13 April 2010
This is a great bag, my tripod fits snugly inside and would highly recommend this item.