on 3 October 2016
It's a nice scarf and the material is good but it's definitely not as bright as is advertised in the photo, the photo also doesn't show how thin the scarf is, which definitely disappointed me due to the face that I was hoping it would be a little thicker. I'm giving it three stars because it's a really good scarf for the price, because the packaging was great and it came before it was supposed to, but it definitely doesn't fit the photo or the description and left me quite disappointed.
review imagereview image
on 23 May 2014
I bought it for the colour, which complements navy, but was surprised by the quality feel of the scarf and to find that it was 40% silk. I haven't worn it yet, but I am confident anyone would be pleased with this very competitively priced item.

As it hasn't been worn, I cannot say how it will wash, but am hopeful it will be alright.
on 27 July 2016
Beautifully fine fabric and rich deep colour.
on 3 April 2016
Beautiful colour and exactly as described. This arrived very quickly and excellent service
on 29 March 2015
Great and it goes with my beautiful yellow jacket
on 12 July 2015
Generally pleased with this product, colour is good, I had expected more weight to the fabric as its finer than I thought it would be.
on 31 August 2014
Excellent quality and very good value. True to colour as described.
on 16 November 2015
Lovely colour. Very pleased.
on 4 November 2015
Colour as seen, very bright yellow, nicely packaged.
on 7 June 2015
Nasty nylon neckerchief. Not necessary !!!