- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Calming Clipper 10pc Haircutting Kit for Sensory Sensitivity
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Virtually Silent and Non-Vibrating
- Ideal for anyone with sensory sensitivity who prefers a more relaxed hair cut
- Perfect for Children and all ages
- 100% unconditional guarantee for 1 year!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Trips to the barbershop represent a real problem for anyone with sensory sensitivity. The CALMING CLIPPER is a patented solution to this problem and provides a real in home alternative to noisy electric clipper. The 10 piece kit includes the professional grade stainless steel barber scissors specially adapted to use attachment combs, a set of 7 attachment combs, a comb organizer and barber cape. 100% unconditional guarantee for 1 year!
A patented scissor to which a set of 7 combs can attach. The length are from 1/2" up to 1". A comb organizer and barber bib are included.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was absolutely delighted to say my son let me use them on him in the bath! We turned it into a game where he had to wash all the hair away as it fell.
After a long and tedious 8 month battle with him over his hair we finally got a full cut! He looks so smart and I am very pleased.
I would definitely recommend these for children who dislike noisy clippers and are scared of scissors. For some reason these didn't scare him at all and he mostly cooperated!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?