- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: eReads.com (1 Dec. 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1585865745
- ISBN-13: 978-1585865741
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.5 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,572,545 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Calling Crow Paperback – 1 Dec 1999
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul Clayton is the author of a three-book historical series on the Spanish Conquest of the Floridas-- Calling Crow, Flight of the Crow, and Calling Crow Nation (Putnam/Berkley), and a novel, Carl Melcher Goes to Vietnam (St. Martin’s Press), based on his own experiences in that war. Carl Melcher Goes to Vietnam was a finalist at the 2001 Frankfurt eBook Awards, along with works by Joyce Carol Oates (Faithless) and David McCullough (John Adams). Paul’s latest book-- White Seed: The Untold Story of the Lost Colony of Roanoke-- is a work of historical fiction. Paul currently lives in California, with his son and daughter. --This text refers to the Mass Market Paperback edition.