- Paperback: 130 pages
- Publisher: Saqi Books; Reprint edition (2 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0863568564
- ISBN-13: 978-0863568565
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 18.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 184,105 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Calligrapher's Garden Paperback – 2 Apr 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hassan Massoudy s calligraphies are arranged to loosely follow the seasons, beginning and ending with autumn: sombre, wintry hues at one end, brilliant tones full of vibrant reds at the other. --Venetia Porter
About the Author
Hassan Massoudy was born in Najaf, Iraq. He moved to France in 1969, where he studied at L École des Beaux-Arts. His work has been exhibited throughout Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, and is in the permanent collections of the British Museum and the Jordan National Gallery of Fine Arts, among others. Nineteen books of his calligraphy have been published in France, along with his autobiography, Si Loin de l Euphrate: Une jeunesse d artiste en Irak. Author location: Paris, France
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, I have given this little version to a friend who loves it having not seen the larger versions, so it must work well enough.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews