Customer reviews

Colour: Yellow|Size: 1.683 inch|Change
Price:£54.78

on 12 February 2015
Great balls but they don't go straight!
on 17 November 2014
Nice
on 1 May 2013
I am not a big hitter and felt that I needed all the help I could get on the golf course. Looked at balls from different manufacturers and decided what i was prepared to spend. I like Callaway golf balls and decided to try these out. The have given me more distance withe every shot. Very pleased.
on 27 August 2014
Round, dimpled and white, these are ideal golf balls for anyone looking for a hack on the links. I am able to slice, top and hook these just as well as I do any other ball. They are also simple to lose; I simply swing the club badly and - poof - they're gone.

Key feature - they say Warbird on them, which makes them sound really cool.
22 Comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 September 2013
These are great value enjoyable golf balls for everyday use and competitions. I recommend to all mid and high handicappers
on 26 August 2014
Bought as a gift and have been told they're excellent balls!! I have bought these on two occasions for gifts and both times they've come in really lovely boxes that make it look high end- perfect if you're buying for someone else. No cheap naff boxes as the others I've seen in the shops. As the people I've bought them for tend to play often and only use the best, these are ideal. They even asked for some more for their bday and Christmas!
on 16 March 2015
Anyone with an average handicap to a causal player with find these balls more than adequate. I may not be very good at golf but I hit them and they have the chance to go straight sometimes. Thats good enough for me. They seem to be made of a good quality and I am more than happy with the price.
on 30 May 2014
Having just got back into playing golf after a 10 year break, I was looking for some new balls.

After reading lots of reviews, with terms such as 'soft feel' and 'distance', I didn't really have a clue what I needed. I didn't need anything super-duper and didn't want to risk buying any dud lakeballs.

Decided to go for this ball based on the reviews, mid-price point and the knowledge that this is a good brand.

So far so good. Have lost a couple already (sad face) but they are great!

Would I buy these again? I think I'd like to buy another brand next, just so I can compare (probably the Srixons), but I'm guessing after that I would buy these again as I don't see how any other ball can be significantly better with my current ability.
on 16 March 2014
being someone who is improving his golf thought it was time too follow advice from others and play with the one type of ball, chose callaway to go with the clubs I use and pleased I did.
on 14 February 2016
these Golf Balls are Great according to my Son In Law , so buy with confidence , and the GOLFONLINE are very helpful ........J M Campbell ( Judy )