- Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 18 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 18. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 18 years of age or over.
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PC DVD)
|Price:||£11.81 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Platform: PC | Edition: Standard Edition
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 delivers an intense single-player campaign that picks up immediately following the events of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and escalates into World War 3. Modern Warfare 3’s also boasts its re-imagined multiplayer, featuring the series’ trademark visceral gun-on-gun combat, a revamped point streak, devastating new modes like 'Kill Confirmed', new features and a bevy of new weapons, equipment and perks.
The most epic Call of Duty game ever Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 delivers a multiplayer experience that continues to raise the bar by focusing on fast-paced, gun-on-gun combat, along with innovative new features that support and enhance different styles of play. In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’s multiplayer, the player defines the experience through masterfully engineered Strike Package and Weapon Proficiency Systems, helping them play through the most intense multiplayer experience available.
New killstreak system
Completing game mode objectives now counts towards your pointstreak progression. For the first time ever, kills are not the only way to earn pointstreaks! For example, with a Support Strike package pointstreaks do not chain. However, streaks do not reset on death. Rewards also differ according to your strike package, so a support strike package will be more support oriented (UAV, Counter UAV, SAM turret, etc) helping your team dominate the opposition.
New weapons and proficiencies
For the first time in Call of Duty weapons have their own progression system as you gain XP through the use of a weapon, you unlock attachments, camos, reticles and weapon proficiencies. Weapon proficiencies allow you to specialise your weapon in the way you choose depending on your playing style:
- Kick – Reduced kick for more accurate long distance shooting
- Focus – Reduced flinch when hit for run and gun players caught in the thick of the action
- Stability – Reduced sway when ADS for snipers
New game modes
All the fan favourite game modes make their return (Free-for-All, Team Death Match, Domination, etc.), and a series of new modes make their introduction to the Modern Warfare series:
- Kill Confirmed – Collect dog tags from killed players. Prevent the other team from collecting yours.
- Team Defender – Grab the flag and protect the flag carrier to increase your team’s score.
- Drop Zone – Control the drop zone and collect care packages while the opposition try to dislodge your team.
- Infected – One player starts infected and has to infect all the others by killing them. The opposing team meanwhile has to survive as long as possible.
Community playlists also allow players to create their own game modes and share them with their friends via Call of Duty Elite. Game modes will constantly evolve as part of the MW3 season of content running from January to September on Xbox.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you are new to Call of Duty FPS games, the series has become a bit of a cliche to many. Massive marketing campaigns, cranking out an annual "black ops" instalments, short single-player campaigns, with a big focus on multiplayer. People who love them, love them. Others, not so much. Modern warfare 3 is the third "modern" COD game and completes the arc of the story. Again, I won't spoil the plot (if you really want to know, it's on wiki!), but familiar characters return and by now, the developers have got the formula down pat. Again, it is fun. Personally MW2 is my favourite, but this delivers what I was expecting ( in a good way) and closes the series out.
Short? Yes. Linear? Yes. Fun? Yes! Recommended? Yes.
- I am able even in 2017 to connect via the servers for a LAN game on Survival, although given how old the game is now, the waiting time in the game lobby can be a while, while waiting to find another player (anything from 5 mins to "how long is a piece of string").
- Prime delivery available also, bonus as ever!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
once connected to Steam...pain in the ar*e to do as have changed computers in recent times...anyway all ok game plays and is a continuation from MW2 which i have... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Judgejon