- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- ASIN: B008R745KO
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 31 July 2012
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 95,909 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Californian Poppy 'Bridal Bouquet' / Eschscholzia californica / Seeds
- Pack of approx 200 seeds
- Californian Poppy mix of large pink and cream flowers from June to August/September
- Plants have feathery leaves and grow to about 25cm in height
- An easy to grow hardy annual for a sunny position, tolerating poor soil and dry conditions
- Sow directly into prepared ground in autumn or spring, or sow indoors in spring in a tray or modules of seed compost, keep at room temperature and germination takes 1-2 weeks
Fresh Cut Flowers Eligible for Free Delivery*
Find the perfect gift for any occasion with fresh cut flowers eligible for free delivery*. Browse our selection of bouquets including roses, lilies, freesias and sunflowers to name a few and help brighten someone's day. *Free delivery details and conditions.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A Californian Poppy with an attractive mix of large double and semi double flowers in shades of pink and cream. Flowers from June to August/September, sitting neatly on mounds of feathery leaves. Plants grow to about 25cm in height. Californian Poppies prefer sun and poor or moderately fertile soil. Sow directly into prepared soil in early autumn or late spring. Early spring sowings can be done in pots or indoors. Sowing instructions and a colour photo are printed on the packet. Please visit our shop for more seeds. Save on postage - just 85p for delivery of one or more packets of seeds in the UK and £1.75 by airmail to the rest of the European Union.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is an addition to what I've written already. They came up beautifully and were very pretty. I'll be growing them again next year.