California Basics 3-4 Season 400GSM Mummy Sleeping Bag with Water-Resistant Shell, Drawstring Hood and Draft Collar for Camping, Hiking, and Outdoors, Compression Bag Included, Blue/Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PACKS EASILY: Constructed with ultralight anti-static fabric to ensure that the sleeping bag easily compresses into the carry bag (included) for quick on-the-go travel and camping.
- EXTRA PROTECTION: The compact sleeping bag is designed mummy-style with drawstring hood and draft collar to provide critical warmth and protection for the head, neck, and shoulders. No need to sacrifice weight for practical comfort.
- RETAINS WARMTH: Built for 3-4 season temperatures, it will remain warm in colder climates (+2°C). Water-resistant material helps keep you comfortable and dry even in damp environments. Extreme temperature limit: -3°C.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: 400 GSM ultra warm filling makes it perfect for 3-4 seasons. Exterior is made from 240T polyester for comfort and protection. Size: 215x80x55cm, Folded: 36x22x22cm.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of our sleeping bags at California Basics that we offer you a lifetime guarantee. Our factory warranty is only available from the authorized seller California Home Goods. Reach out to us if there's ever anything you need; we are dedicated to your satisfaction.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Great value. Great quality. At California Basics, we aim to provide our customers with the best quality essentials at the best price.
Our California Basics Mummy Bag features incredibly lightweight, dense material to ensure that you stay comfortably warm up to +2°C. Whether you're hiking, camping, or simply accommodating a guest, our sleeping bag works great in nearly all situations and seasons.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm 5'3"/160cm in height/size 14 build and it was absolutely perfect for me, but I'm not sure how it would be for someone taller/6ft-ish - maybe a bit of a tight fit around the lower limbs. It packed away really quickly and easily, but if you're looking to carry this in a rucksack/walking it maybe a bit large (*check the dimensions and see attached photo). For the cost of this sleeping bag, I was really very happy with the quality and warmth and I'm someone who cannot bear low quality when it comes to comfort (*to give an idea, I bought this after checking out the £150+ Bear Grylls bags ...had to resist that potential purchase because this was likely to be a one-off adventure!) but this bag didn't disappoint. Looked forward to going to bed for lovely, warm comfortable nights. And my dog absolutely loved it - not only curled up on me every night, but when we got home and I was airing it he tried to jump in it/curl up in it again even while I was unpacking it. So 'paws-up' from another happy camper! :o)
and legs chilly nights but in California basics sleeping bag I must say that my legs and feet are cosy!!
John b taylor
Most recent customer reviews
I would buy smaller sleeping bag if camping in warm conditions.
I haven't tried yet but looks good quality.