- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Today only. Ts&Cs apply. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Caliente Paperback – 26 Jul 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am left feeling sorry and frustrated with the character - a sign that Hilton's prose is of a strong enough quality to envoke emotions in his reader.
As for Cuba: I am introduced to another side of a country that I had only heard about through international media. Of course, the other side exists, and thank you, Chris, for showing us.
Be prepared for a very matter of fact, no bullsh*t look at the life of an expat in a country with no extradition treaty. And there're lots of women to keep you entertained too.
I would have like to hear more background of Chris Hilton and his conspirator before their first trip to Cuba. I presume that Chris is writing a sequel to tell us what happens next.
It would depend on ones attitude to drink and sex as to whether you enjoy this book or not. I thought it was a bit of a romp and at times read like fiction.
Highly, highly recommended.
When Hilton hit his mid-life crisis he most certainly didn’t buy an expensive automobile, instead he set out towards, what seemed at the time, a perfect break from the stereotypical, suit and tie, 9-5 life- style. Hilton and his suitcase of money went on an unforgettable journey.
Caliente is a superb read, one where the reader feels connected to the adventures experienced by Hilton, through the highs and the lows. It engrosses the reader to read on, chapter after chapter, adventure after adventure; it truly is a compelling story.
After reading this book it made me want nothing more than to drink a mojito and visit Cuba!