on 23 June 2014
Purchased this for my father room several months ago. He is in a care home and doesn't like leaving his room much as he’s in a wheelchair. So I wanted the quietest fridge I could find as he sleeps in the same room.

Cant fault it, it hides under his desk and half the nursing staff don’t even know its there. Its really silent, neither he nor I have heard a peep or a gurgle out of it since purchase. It keeps his beer cold and his chocolate fresh.

Size wise you can just about get two rows of standard Heineken beer cans in the bottom and 3 extra beers in in the bottom door shelf. The top shelf is a bit small and about half the depth of the bottom shelf due to the cooler unit, you can store maybe a single can on its side or some chocolate bars at best, but it slides out if you want to store wine bottles or taller items.

Likewise the top door shelf is also small but useful for little things. All in all I brought it for the quietness and to hold a few cans of beer and his chocolates, so I was not expecting a huge black hole capable of holding half a cow.
So although I would have liked more room inside, I’m happy to trade the room for real silent running and doing what is says IE keeping things nicely cold.

So I’m not going to drop it a point for being small – it really is silent, it looks stylish, there are no fiddly bits (except for setting the temp to start with which is round the back under the cooler ducts so you need a screwdriver to get at it.) and it was delivered on time and nicely packaged.

For me its worth the money, and I can see it slipping into my “study” at some point.