on 28 July 2012
I have bought this lovely little fridge for our B&B room. It's silent running which is perfect when you have to sleep in the same room. The 22 litre one is just the right size to keep a bottle of wine and a couple of small bottles of water and some chocolate bars in the door. After having the fridge for a couple of weeks it did develop a fault but the supplier picked it up for repair and a new one was delivered within the week-excellent service.
Would highly recommend.
on 15 October 2012
Bought this small fridge for our new B&B room. We wanted one that was as quiet as possible (having stayed in some places with really noisy fridges). This fridge is silent ! No clunks, gurgles, hum - no sound at all. Excellent. Good size for wine and champagne bottles plus milk and a few extras.
on 10 October 2012
As the title of this review suggests, this is not the first time that I have purchased this product. I had my first one of these over a year ago, and I must say that until it died about six weeks after delivery, I was delighted with it. Foolishly, I had by this time thrown away it's box and documentation, in the expectation that all would be well. Notwithstanding this, I was as I have said very happy with the Silent Fridge until it's demise, and decided to give it another go. The new digital version that I have now acquired is indeed a step up from it's dead predecessor and much better to look at. But all is not good. It is required to adjust the temperature to poke a screwdriver through the protective grill at the back. I was astonished to note, that the merest touch of my screwdriver to the adjustment dial resulted in it falling off. I removed the protective grill in order to re-fix the dial to its spindle, only to find that the spindle was not in anyway fixed into it's housing and could not be reunited with the dial, which I frankly doubt was even designed to fit it. It is a handsome beast though and fits perfectly into it's allotted space so I decided to give it a try. It appears to be working fine and soundlessly at the moment, but this time I have keep both the box and the documentation.
33 Comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 November 2013
The fridge I purchased did not reach the temperature specifications advised (at its lowest setting it only reached 7 degrees C - enough to 'chill' drinks but not low enough to keep food from perishing). Caldura customer services were excellent and replaced the fridge and very kindly changed the door so it opens with a left hinge. The fridge I have now reaches 4 degrees C so I am very pleased. Fingers crossed it will continue to function well. It is whisper quiet.
on 6 December 2013
Exactly as described . Actually does what it says . Silent running . Ideal when living in a small area , holds more than I expected . Highly recommend
on 3 December 2016
I was sceptical as to how silent this would really be, completely is the answer. Perfect for use in a bedroom as you really cannot hear a thing, highly recommend this product and the excellent next day delivery that wasn't even advertised 👍
on 21 August 2014
Gets drinks icy cold, but can take a day or two to get there depending on how much you put in. Putting new liquids in there will bring the temperature of the existing ones up a bit until the fridge gets everything cold again.
on 1 May 2014
Not much to say ...it works as described is silent in use and keeps things cool

Handy for an office or bedroom
Its been working for almost a year without issues

No motor so no noise

would recommend
on 5 February 2016
Very pleased with purchase works very efficiently.
on 26 February 2016