Dental Calculus Remover, Breett Electric Tartar Scraper Portable Tartar Plaque Remover Stainless Steel Dental Clean Tools (Blue)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Calculus Remover EFFECTIVE: Breett dental calculus remover effortlessly and quickly removes dental teeth stains from even the hardest to reach areas to mantian your teeth and gums healthy.
- SAFE & Premium Materials: with alloy steel and food-grade silicone, the plaque remover is much safer than other same kind of dental clean tools. Using it about once a month could be helpful to avoid toothache and gum illness.
- EASY& Convenient to Use: there are five gears adjustable for your teeth cleaning according to your favor. Each button has a recognizable function to simplify your operation. USB charging makes the tarter cleaner convenient to recharge anytime.
- Time & Money SAVING: No need for floss, water flosser or mouthwash. Enjoy teeth cleaning at home whenever you want!
- HUMANIZED: Conforms to ergonomics, the silicone handle feels great when holding. With charming color and portable size, this lightweight tartar remover is absolutely a great dental care product for you and your loved ones.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Breett Rechargeable Dental Calculus Remover
Can We Brush Our Dental Calculus Away?
Your dentist will tell you that calculus is made of hardened plaque and the cause of nearly all gum diseases. A toothbrush is designed to clean only visible teeth surfaces but not dental calculus. Almost everyone has dental calculus. Scraping is the most effective way to solve it.
Why Do You Need an Breett Dental Calculus Remover？
1. Up to 12,000 vibrations per minute for an outstanding teeth cleaning effect
2. Effectively remove dental plaque/calculus/tartar/tobacco stains/coffee stains, etc
3. Keep oral cavity healthy and bring fresh breath everyday
4. Made of medical alloy steel and food-grade silicone for safe use
5. Less money and time expenses by comparing with teeth washing in dental clinics
6. IPX6 waterproof makes rinse convenient
How to Use?
1. Press the Power Button to turn on the device. Choose suitable gear by pressing Up and Down buttons.
2. Looking in a mirror, apply the metal head to the treating part. Slightly press to remove any dental plaque or tartar.
3. The device pauses 1 sec every 30 sec and shuts down automatically after 3 minutes. Gargle with water and clean the device. Repeat previous steps according to your need.
1.The device is used to clean teeth, which cannot replace medical instruments to treat or restore teeth.
2. Slight gum bleeding when using the device is a normal phenomenon.
3. Please keep out of reach of children.
Rated Voltage: 3.7V
Rated Current: 200mA
Battery Capacity 300mAh
Product Size: 183.6*30*22.3mm
Product Weight: 53.6g
Charging Voltage: 5V
Motor Noise: ≤60dB
What's in the Box?
1 * Breett Rechargeable Dental Calculus Remover
1 * Charging Cable
1 * User Manual
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My dentist told me it wasn’t permanent and wasn’t too much of an issue and to book to see the hygienist and it should come off with a deep oral clean. A hygienist isn’t cheap! I hoped with extensive cleaning and flossing it would eventually remove itself, but it didn’t and (it wasn’t going to either, after extensive research, it appeared it was calculus build-up - which cannot be removed with a toothbrush).
My last attempt was this gadget, or I was off to see the expensive hygienist after all.
The first time I used it I didn’t expect much but was really chuffed when the stain was gone after going over it a few times. I used it on the rest of my teeth especially around the gum areas where it begins receding and in-between and can now notice a huge difference.
I haven’t even charged it yet as it came fully charged and I have used it every day for a week (now that I am happy with the result and I will be using it less frequently).
It is quite an intense loud buzzing sound in your mouth but if you can get past that, this is a brilliant gadget for removing calculus build up and other stains on your teeth.