- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc & Vitamin D Supplement – 365 Vegetarian Tablets, 6 Month Supply of The Nu U Nutrition Osteo Supplement
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ✔ HIGH STRENGTH - Each serving provides 100% or more of each of your daily requirements for Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Zinc and Copper. You receive Vitamin D 400IU, Calcium 800mg, Magnesium 400mg, Zinc 10mg and Copper 1mg. Most IMPORTANTLY we have formulated this so each ingredient helps the other, perfectly illustrated with Vitamin D which aids the absorption of Calcium.
- ✔ 6 MONTHS FULL SUPPLY 365 TABLETS- Our market leading 365 Calcium, Vitamin D3, Zinc and Magnesium Complex supplement gives amazing VALUE providing a full 6 months supply. This is TWICE the amount of many leading brands. No need to remember to reorder every month more than 26 weeks supply.
- ✔ HELPS WITH - Calcium and Magnesium contribute to normal muscle function and help maintain normal bones and teeth. Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption of Calcium and normal blood Calcium levels as well as maintenance of normal bones. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails and skin. Zinc also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- ✔ VEGETARIAN PLUS GLUTEN, WHEAT, DAIRY & GMO FREE - Our Osteo supplement suitable for vegetarians is GMO free, and FREE from milk, lactose, gluten and wheat.
- ✔ TOTAL PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR UK MADE PRODUCT. Many supplements have been imported from other countries, including Asia and the US, often simply bottled in Europe. Ours are made in the UK so you are safeguarded by the highest manufacturing standards in the world.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Safety Information:CAUTION: • Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. • Always consult your physician before taking Food Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery. • You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. • Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women unless directed by a physician. • Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your physician immediately in the event of an adverse reaction. STORAGE KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT IN A COOL AND DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN.
Ingredients:Calcium Carbonate (Maltodextrin), Magnesium Hydroxide, Bulk Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Glazing Agents (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose, Glycerine Carnuaba Wax), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Zinc Sulphate, Disodium Tetraborate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (Acacia Gum, Sucrose, Sunflower Oil, Starch), Sodium Selenite (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate.
Directions:SUGGESTED USE: Take 2 tablets per day or as directed by your Healthcare professional with food and water. Do not exceed recommended amount.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Why Choose Nu U Nutrition Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium, and Zinc Complex?* 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - No questions asked, feel the benefit or your money back. * ADVANCED FORMULA - Our intelligent formulation ensures each element compliments the other. Some Calcium formulas don't include Vitamin D which helps with the normal absorption of Calcium. We don't cut corners we include Vitamin D and 100% or more of your daily requirements for Calcium, Vitamin D, Zinc and Magnesium. * 6 MONTH SUPPLY DOUBLE THE VALUE - Amazing value, so simple, no need to reorder for a full 6 months. We offer TWICE THE AMOUNT of competing brands who typically offer 90 to 180 tablets. * UK PRODUCED - Produced to the highest manufacturing standards in the world in a state of the art facility. We do NOT just bottle the finished product in the UK like some competing brands, the production process is carried out 100% in the UK.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i take one every evening and they seem to be working...i still get the odd twinge if i have been doing too much but my arms have stopped jumping almost completely..
the only issue i did have at the start was bad diarrhoea the day after starting them but it only lasted the day so not 100% sure it was definitely them that caused it but i personally think it was..but i also suffer from ibs...BUT if it was it was still worth 24 hours of the runs for the benefits these have brought.
the twitching in my arms and legs were so bad i couldn't even concentrate.
Most recent customer reviews