Reason for buying:
I decided to buy this product for my nephews 5th birthday party because they looked reasonable value and we knew that my nephew really liked the film 'Frozen'. We only had a strict budget to work with.

Ingredients:
Potato Starch, Water, Vegetable Oil (Palm)
Food Colours: E422, E151 (2.5%), E110* (0.8%), E104* (0.6%), E1520* (1.5%), E102* (1.5%), E330, E122* (2.2%), E124* (0.9%), E133 (2%)
*May have an adverse effect on the activity and attention in children.

Expiry Date:
Minimum 3 months from purchase - consume within 10 days of opening packet

Allergy Information:
Nut, Gluten and Lactose Free, Suitable for Vegetarians, Kosher

Instructions: (In my experience)
1/ Cook cup cakes, add icing (white works best) and leave at room temperature to dry
2/ Lightly cover the top of the icing with warm water (brush)
3/ Place the toppers in the freezer for 1 minute
4/ Remove the toppers from the packaging with a knife and gently place on cakes
5/ Flatten down the Toppers on the cakes

Results:
Although we messed up our first few toppers by adding them to icing that was either too wet or too dry, we managed to find a way of getting it just right. They stayed on permanently and you could see the colourful colours of the artwork being enhanced by the white icing. The detail was of a high quality.

Kids Response:
I didn't know if all the kids had seen the film before but they all walked up to the cakes and they polished them all off pretty quickly. The only regret that we had was that we hadn't bought more of them. It's worth buying an extra pack just in case there are any issues.

By no means am I suggesting that this product was the centre of the party but it did contribute to a successful birthday party on a budget that the kids seemed to enjoy.

Summary:
If you have children that enjoyed the film 'Frozen' and you are looking for Edible Cake toppers to place onto the icing of cupcakes for birthday parties etc then I would highly recommended this product.

Verdict: Highly Recommended

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks
on 28 March 2014
Frozen is my granddaughters favourite film at the moment . Saw these cake toppers and they were just what I was looking for to put on cupcakes that I was baking for her 4th birthday party . Delivered quickly with good packaging so that no damage would occur . Thank you .
on 13 November 2014
I bought these cake toppers for my nieces 5th birthday cake, as she is a massive fan of the movie "Frozen" and suprised her with it, she was really pleased , her face lit up, and she couldnt wait to eat one of the cake toppers, I found these easy to place on a cake, they are a good size ,and well printed Well worth the price, i would recommend buying these, and they arrived quickly, would buy edible cake toppers again.
review image
on 1 May 2014
Making Frozen cupcakes for a party of 4 year olds. They are bigger than I expected,so I am absolutely thrilled with them. Have ordered another 2 sheets to make 48 cupcakes!! Fantastic, will happily buy again.
on 22 December 2014
These are ideal for children's pary cakes. But a little tip.....put a damp cloth on a upturned table spoon then form the disc's on it, to make them slightly concaved. If you don't they peel up at the ends.
on 14 November 2014
I have one very happy Frozen obsessed 5 yr old cousin, who loved them. It did start a bit of an argument at her Frozen party over who would get the Elsa one! But great value and they came super quickly!
on 7 May 2014
for the price i wasn't expecting amazing quality but when they arrived they were much better than i was expecting. the picture quality on them was pretty good and although they were a bit rough around the edges i soon neatened them up with some scissors. they looked super cute on my cupcakes and everybody loved them.
on 1 September 2014
Even though I placed the cake toppers on the cupcakes shortly before they were supposed to be eaten, the sides still curled up and spoiled the whole effect, perhaps because of the hot weather. I think they probably need to be placed on the cupcakes about 5 minutes before eating.
on 12 August 2014
These are really lovely. They look exactly like the characters from the film not cheap imitations and the colours are really bright and clear unlike others I have purchased. My daughter was delighted with her birthday cupcakes for all of her friends.
on 16 June 2014
Brilliant idea....Frozen is sooo popular at the minute and it's a cheap and easy way to make 'frozen' themed cakes....made fairy cakes with them on top for my daughters 6th birthday party and they were a big hit!!