Customer reviews

on 10 March 2011
As a hobby cake decorator myself, I thought this was a very funny calendar; quite a few of the pictures had me in stitches!
This is a week to view calendar going from Sunday to Saturday. ( I personally prefer Monday to Sunday so I can see my weekend all together in one place, and not over 2 pages). It has 11 lines of space under each day to note appointments etc., which is more than adequate for the average family I would think.
There is also a month to view page at the end of every 4 week pages, which is made of robust card, as opposed to the paper of the week pages. This also has a nice sized square for each day, for noting appointments. The month to view page is a little longer in length than the week pages, and on the small extra bottom part it has the whole year's calendar to view, which I find very handy, so I don't need to go flicking through the whole calendar to check a date further on in the year.
On the whole I would recommend, my only small gripe is the Sunday to Saturday week, (for me the week will always start on Monday!)