Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.80 UK delivery
+ £2.80 UK delivery
Cahier Plain Pocket Journal: Pack (Black)
|Price:||£5.52 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.16 (28%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Moleskine Cahier is a pocket sized journal with a flexible heavy duty cardboard cover. The plain pages are ideal for using as a Journal or capturing thoughts, notes or lists.
- Each Journal has 64 plain pages with the last 16 sheets being detachable.
- 64 plain pages
- 9x14 cm acid free paper and inner pocket
- Dimensions (mm) H 142 x W 90 x D 5
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Like comfy jeans on the weekends, the "Moleskine Cahier" is casual yet durable. It is a journal for all occasions. It's soft, light and fits in every pocket. A flexible cardboard cover houses the acid-free paper pages, while the thread stitching is visible on the spine. The back cover has a spacious pocket for notes or clippings, and the last 16 pages of each journal are detachable. It is available in black or Kraft (tan brown), each set contains three notebooks and comes with a removable card with the history of Moleskines.
Top Customer Reviews
Despite the inflated price I bought these journals because they suited me size wise and it seems next to impossible to buy unlined notebooks of any quality these days without buying something extremely flashy and/or that comes with fiddly extras.
The paper is stitched into the book. It is thin paper as another reviewer mentioned but having used an ordinary black Bic pen and a light coloured gel pen at, what I would say, is average pressure, it is possible to write on both sides of the paper. I think a fountain pen would bleed massively and I don't think both sides of the paper could be used. As it is, yes there is a 'shadow' of what is written on the other side of the paper but for me it isn't intrusive and the journals as a whole are exactly what I want.
5/5 service, perfect condition, quick delivery :-)
Classic plain sketchbooks at a good price, came undamaged, great stuff.
I'd recommend this product to most from the old to the young, they are smart looking little things.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An excellent little pocket book, ideal for daily notekeeping during the day.Published 21 months ago by Andrew Judge
I was expecting one of each of the three paper print types (blank, lined, grid) but these wear all blank. The cover is just thick paper, nothing fancy.Published 24 months ago by Stephen Griffin