Cafe Ole 3-Cup Italian Style Aluminium Espresso Coffee Maker, Silver, 120 ml
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 3 Cup Italian Style Aluminium Espresso Coffee Maker 120ml
- The best way to brew fresh Italian-style espresso coffee at home
- Suitable for use on gas, electric and camping stoves (not induction)
- Heat-resistant Bakelite handle for comfortable pouring
- Fully guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Spare parts available
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
As always, quality and durability are standard features of the Grunwerg range.
Café Ole Espresso Coffee Makers are part of a range of high quality and stylish coffee products and accessories. All Café Ole products are designed to brew the perfect coffee or tea.
This product is made of aluminium which has good heat absorption properties; with this product you can make fresh hot espresso coffee in just a few minutes.
This Café Ole Expresso Maker is made up of the coffee pot, the filter funnel, and the boiler. Already fitted to the coffee pot is the filter mesh and a metal rim holder.
Directions of use:
- Fill the boiler with cold water. The water level should be below the safety valve.
- Fill the tunnel filter with ground coffee.
- Place the tunnel filter into the boiler.
- Ensure that the tunnel filter is in the correct position then carefully screw in the coffee pot to the boiler
- Place the coffee pot on any hob and heat at a low temperature. If gas is used, please ensure that the flames do not heat the sides of the coffee pot.
- When the water boils, the coffee pot will fill with fresh coffee and is ready to serve.
Wash care instructions:
Wash the coffee pot before first use. Café Ole Espresso Coffee Makers are not suitable for dishwashers and should be washed by hand in warm soapy water. From time to time the metal rim holder and mesh should be removed to clean the entire pot.
Established 1945 Grunwerg is a renowned Sheffield manufacturer of quality catering and kitchenware, the product of choice amongst professionals in the food industry.
Top Customer Reviews
If you take coffee seriously or even if you just appreciate a good cup now and again my advice is to stick with the professional well known brands. They may be more expensive but I've used the same one daily for over 5 years and it still works perfectly. I only bought this because I needed a bigger one since my wife now drinks coffee and thought I'd take a chance. You get what you pay for, and this one didn't even manage one brew new out the box. Very disappointing product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Something wrong in the design of this coffee maker. Half of water or coffee still stay at the bottom of the kettle. Wasting the coffee and money.Published 5 months ago by Tatiana Krykova
was a gift so cant really review looks nice and delivery was through PrimePublished 8 months ago by Snckent
Careful, it is not black. It grey. It is very kind of plastic. Price should be 1 pound. It is like made in chinaPublished on 28 Feb. 2015 by ruben lopez martin