Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Café Ole 3 Cup Double Walled Straight Sided Cafetiere Coffee Maker, Mirror, 300 ml/0.3 Litre
|Price:||£19.55 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 3 Cups - 300ml (0.3L) 18/10 stainless steel - mirror finish
- Double walled body and lid - keeps your coffee hot and the outer walls cool to touch
- Closable perfect pour spout - turn the lid to stop heat dissipation while your coffee diffuses
- Insulated handle stays cool, tight fitting plunger strains coffee avoiding ground beans in your drink
- Dish washer safe - fully guaranteed against manufacturing defects
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
As always, quality and durability are standard features of the Grunwerg range. This cafetiere is no exception. Should you choose either the polished or satin finish stainless steel, when holding this product for the first time this product feels substantial, solid and well made. Designed to brew the perfect coffee every time, this classic yet stylish vessel compliments any casual or formal setting.
Directions of use:
- Remove the lid with the attached plunger unit. Add ground coffee (not supplied) according to taste (approx. 1 heaped teaspoon per cup size).
- Pour in freshly boiled water to within an inch of the spout and stir. Replace the lid and the plunger and allow the coffee to infuse for about 3 minutes.
- Once the coffee grounds have sunk to the bottom, slowly push the plunger down to the bottom of the pot. Your coffee will now be ready to drink.
Please note that all cup sizes are demitasse (a demitasse is half the size of a full coffee cup)
Supplied boxed this premium quality product makes an ideal gift.
Spare Grunwerg meshes for this product are readily available.
Dishwasher safe – to keep its shine, much like glassware we do recommend washing by hand.
Established 1945 Grunwerg is a renowned Sheffield manufacturer of quality catering and kitchenware, the product of choice amongst professionals in the food industry.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The plunger is a snug fit as well so no escaping coffee grinds when pushing plunger down which happens with some cheaper brands
You get two medium sized coffee mugs of piping hot coffee. - not six cups
very reasonably priced considering all its good features
It has an adjustable lid so that the spout hole can be closed completely to keep the coffee hot (unlike some others) and opened up again for pouring simply by twisting the lid slightly around
The underneath of the lid does not have a removable part where liquid and dried coffee can seep under (like many of the glass one)
so cleaning is much simpler and more thorough with this lid.
The filter fits very snugly against the wall of the pot as you plunge downward so less of the sediment gets through into the cup.
keeps the coffee hotter for much longer (unlike some others).
Cons - I have not found any.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a nice heavy thing but tiny, only makes one large sized Americano or two small cups.Published 5 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Keeps coffee hot and is smart on the breakfast table. Nice to handle.Published 3 days ago by Wuthering Heights
Very pleased with this product - makes nice coffee and keeps it warm too! Good not having glass beakers which eventually break. Read morePublished 12 days ago by SM, Scotland
No need to worry about chipping or breaking a glass one! Excellent, easy to clean and keeps the coffee warm. Enough for 2 mugs. Wish I'd got the next size up!Published 18 days ago by Natalie Diaper
I bought this as I like to have 2 decent sized mugs of coffee in the morning. It has served my needs beautifully and I am very pleased with it. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Amazon Customer
Stylish, solid and keeps the coffee warm much longer than glass, so I'm happy! Note that '6 cups' is 2-3 mugs!Published 1 month ago by Flow