Cadac Carri Chef Deluxe Portable Barbecue *EXPRESS DELIVERY*
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- **2 YEAR GUARANTEE INCLUDED**
- All-in-one outdoor cooking convenience
- Includes five interchangeable cooking surfaces
- Includes the BBQ top, the Skottel (Wok) top, the reversible Griddle plate (flat on one side and ribbed on the other) and a Dome Lid.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
RRP £159.95 Amazing price for the top of the range CADAC BBQ Take advantage of this offer while stock is available! We are the UK's #1 CADAC dealer with over 12yrs experience - Full back up service **2 YEAR GUARANTEE INCLUDED** The top of the range Cadac Barbecue at an unbeatable price!! The all-in-one outdoor cooking convenience. Includes five interchangeable cooking surfaces; the BBQ top, the Skottel (Wok) top, the reversible Griddle plate (flat on one side and ribbed on the other) and a Dome Lid. Carrying bags are also included. The push button piezo ignition makes it easy to light and includes a 2-position control valve for pre-set flame settings. It has a versatile condiments tray with a hole to house a 500g gas, useful Pot Stand (ideal for boiling water etc) and includes a free full colour recipe book to "Take Your Taste Buds on an Adventure". When collapsed for transport the detachable, lightweight aluminium legs can be stored with the BBQ unit in one main bag. The unit operates directly off a hose and regulator connected to larger type refillable gas cylinders (butane, propane or campingaz). The hose, gas and regulator are sold separately Key Specifications: * Weight approx: 15kg * Dimensions: Assembled - 520 (L) x 520 (W) x 760 (H) mm Packaged - 572 (L) x 572 (W) x 336 (H) mm * Grill Plate Diameter - 36cm * BBQ Top Diameter - 45cm * Skottel Top Diameter - 50cm * Gas consumption - 298 grams per hour * Two year guarantee * Cooking height approx 75 cm
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Much has been said about it in other Amazon reviews, so I'll try not to emulate those & just give my overall impressions.
THE GOOD (and there is a lot to say here):
1) Extremely reliable piezo ignition & burner.
2) The burner is variable from as little heat as you need to as much heat as you need.
3) Good cooking area.
4) More versatile than anything else out there. Grills, fries, boils, barbecues & even works as an oven (with the lid). The Skottol even allows for cooking of paellas. stews, savoury rice, tagines and curries (you name it).
6) The various parts go together reasonably quickly & without drama.
7) Durable... Still in excellent nick after 5 years. Not even a chip to the enamel paintwork. I reckon it would (truly) last a lifetime.
8) The grill & frying plate (all-in-one) still have their FULL non-stick coating after 5 years of moderate use.
9) The lid doubles as a wind-break for the cooking area (there is a hook inside that sits on the lip of the barbecue).
10) The carry pouches for the cooking surfaces are good quality & protect them well. The entire thing (apart from the legs which have their own bag) stows away in its strong carry bag. This measures 50cmsx50cmsx50cms once everything is packed away into it.
THE BAD (very few, but...):
1) It is flipping heavy at 17kgs all-in.
2) It does take up a lot of boot space if purchased for camping/caravanning.
3) Despite using the lid as a windbreak, even moderate wind can quite easily blow the flame out (sorry, but it really can & the 2 star review here is totally correct about at least this fact). This may well apply to a lot of barbecues, though.Read more ›