- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- ASIN: B06W5BC2S6
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 21 Feb. 2017
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2,087 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Cablesson Basic 3m High Speed HDMI Extension Cable (HDMI Type A, HDMI 2.1/2.0b/2.0a/2.0/1.4) - 4K, 3D, UHD, ARC, Full HD, Ultra HD, 2160p, HDR - for PS4, Xbox One, LCD, LED, UHD, 4k TVs - Black
|Sale:||£8.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£4.47 (33%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Basic HDMI High Speed Extension cable supports all the latest versions of HDMI (2.1/2.0b/2.0a/2.0/1.4) and specifications, including 4k HDMI support, ARC and 3D function and Ethernet. This fast hdmi to hdmi cable will ensure 4k resolution and 4k video (Full HD, 2160p, 18gbps) on Ultra HD TVs. This HDMI lead extension is perfect to add a little length to your AV set up.
- This HDMI extension supports most HD video and standard HDMI video and audio format such as xv Color and Deep Color | Transfers all digital audio formats such as 2.0 (stereo / mono), 2.1, 5.1, 7.1, DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS.
- This HDMI 4k extensioncable can be used for gaming purposes such as PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii. Use from laptops and PC to TV, for Set top boxes (Sky Q HD, Sky +, Virgin HD, Tivo Box, FreeSat HD, Fire TV, Apple TV and BT TV HD), DVD, BluRay and for 4k gaming monitors and graphic cards (nvidia gtx, ati radeon).
- The Basic hdmi extension cord has male to female connectors and is constructed with multiple layers of shielding (black PVC outer layer) and corrosion-resistant, high-quality, 24k gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer. It has a 28 AWG Cable, Multi-layer shielding, Stress relief, precision-fit connector for firm grip and dust cups. Certified CEC.
- This branded HDMI extension cable comes with a two years warranty. One of the best HDMI to HDMI cable available. This 4K TV HDMI cable is perfect to use with LCD, LED, UHD, Super HD 4k TVs such as LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Vizio, Sharp, Philips and more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: Basic 3m HDMI | Colour: HDMI Extension
Cablesson came into existence in the world renowned city of Oxford, United Kingdom and is led by a team of young, tech-loving and innovative individuals. We are premier manufacturers of high quality HIGH DEFINITION cables, components and accessories for consumer electronics products. As a result, we continuously strive to give you the best combination of a valuable product and impeccable customer service.
The Cablesson Basic High Speed range of HDMI Extension cables have been designed to meet the high bandwidth performance standards set by HDMI Version 1.4, 2.0 (2.0a & 2.0b) and 2.1. The highly advanced design of this cable incorporates a special stress relief mechanism that permits the cable to bend with minimum stress on the HDMI port when connected horizontally or vertically. Backward compatible and delivers Up to 4k Digital Ultra HD Signal, ARC cable and 3D Compatible.
. Transfer all digital audio formats such as 2.0 (stereo / mono), 2.1, 5.1, 7.1, DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS with - ARC cable (Audio Return Channel). CEC compliant.
. Gold Plated Connectors.
. Suitable for: Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox one, PS3 / PS4, GTX 1080, Nvidia, Sky box, Sky Q, Sky Box, Tivo Box, Blu ray player, BT TV, Apple TV, Fire TV.
. Lengths Available: 0.2, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2 and 3 Metres.
. 2 Years (24 Months) warranty.
. Designed in Oxford.
Top customer reviews
I bought 3 of these 4m cables to tidy up my 'TV corner' where I have a 47" LCD TV mounted up on a fully articulating wall bracket. When I first connected it all up, the LG Blu-Ray player wouldn't play anything into the LG 3D TV. Not even the player's menu! The LG logo would come up on the screen, followed by some 'static' and then a blank screen with a message to the effect 'Not a valid pitcure mode' or something like that. Then, LOUD flatulent sounds came out of the TV speakers - even with no content playing. The other sources all worked OK - Humax FoxSat box (1080i output) and an Xbox 360. I swapped the dodgy cable for one of the others and now all 3 devices work fine. All I can think is that these cables are so cheaply made and this one particular cable brought the signal too close to edge of the 'digital cliff' (look that up on Wikipedia) for this one, almost new combo of TV/Blu-Ray player to make sense of the HDMI signal. Remember, in HDMI the audio and video data is all chopped up and multiplexed onto several pairs of cables.
I suspect that the screening/shielding on these cables isn't up to snuff, or just that it was made with too-small a geometry to allow very high speed digital signals to pass without significant losses. These are very skinny cables, compared to other cheapo, off-brand ones that I've had from Amazon before. I got my setup working without having to send the suspect cable back for replacement, but how close to 'not working' is it? I'd recommend buying something a bit beefier. Obviously the longer your cable run, the worse the signal degradation is going to be.
Well, I don`t have the chance to check if it transfers audio as good as the video (because I have only 1 hdmi monitor and it's without any speakers).
Most recent customer reviews
I have replaced the one the Xbox one with this product here and I am very impressed.