Cable Matters Active Micro HDMI to VGA Male to Female Adapter in White
|Price:||£12.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£22.00 (63%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The lightweight and portable Micro HDMI to VGA adapter connects a Micro HDMI compatible device to a monitor or projector with VGA port; A VGA cable (sold separately) is required
- Built-in active IC chip improves compatibility. Included Micro-USB cable provides additional power for devices with low-power output port
- The Micro HDMI to VGA converter supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p Full HD) including 720p and 1600x1200 for HD monitors or projectors
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance. 4?short cable relieves strain and protects Micro HDMI port on your device
- The Micro HDMI VGA converter is compatible with Ultrabook, tablet, smartphone, camera, or other devices with Micro HDMI port
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Cable Matters Gold Plated Micro HDMI to VGA Adapter offers a convenient and reliable solution for connecting a Micro HDMI source device to a monitor or projector with VGA port. It features a built-in active IC chip that improves compatibility and delivers sharp picture quality. Choose to "Mirror" your computer screen for a presentation on a projector or "Extend" your desktop to view more applications on a monitor.
- Input: Micro HDMI (Type D) Male
- Output: VGA Female; A VGA cable (sold separately) is required
- Supported Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/800x600/720i/720p/1280x1024/1600x1200/1080i/1080p
- HDCP Support: No
- Audio Support: No
- The included micro-USB power cable is required for devices with low-power output Micro HDMI port.
- HDMI-VGA conversion does not work for copyright protected contents.
- This is not a bi-directional adapter. It only transfers signal from Micro HDMI to VGA.
- 1x Micro HDMI to VGA Adapter in White
- 1x Micro-USB Cable in 3 Feet
- 1x User Manual
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased this item to enable me to give presentations via projector with my Surface RT. The Microsoft equivalent item is expensive in comparison at £35 when this gives you the same functionality for £20.
Plugged it in and it worked first time. I have used it with both projectors and VGA monitors and it has worked flawlessly every time. It fits securely in the socket and does not get pulled out by heavyweight VGA cables.
Very pleased with the purchase.
This does do its' job and successfully outputs to a VGA monitor, but the fit into a micro-HDMI port is very loose and comes disconnected easily. It also requires a dedicated USB port to power it while in use.
The laptop still worked on another monitor using a HDMI cable, so I concluded it was the adapter.
I sent it back for a refund and bought another different make of adapter which has continued to work (so far).
It now worked but gave a narrow image that didn't fill the screen of the external monitor,
I emailed again and they sent advice to go to Settings and change the display setting. I found that the option "only show 2" worked perfectly. So I rate the supplier as being helpful. But they lose one star for failing to offer this advice in the original instruction leaflet - which was very minimal.
The only reason that I don't give it 5 stars is that it is rather expensive compared to other options (However, it is half the price of the Microsoft version) But I believe that this one will be of superior quality.
If you have a Microsoft surface, camera or micro HDMI enabled laptop and wish to connect it to a PC monitor or most modern TV's then accompanied with A VGA cable this is the perfect purchase and I would highly recommend it.
Update: after about a month of use the cable started to not work properly, only working when held in a certain way (a bit like really old cheap earphones). Eventually the cable stopped working altogether.
I have, as a result gone for a cheaper option, which can't be any worse quality.
I would avoid this product and go for a cheaper alternative.
And when you consider it is nearly half the price of "official" devices, well, calculation is quickly made! :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This has never worked for me. There is a loose connection inside so you have to keep jiggling the adapter to get it to work, but then only for a few minutes. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Bass Rock
Used to connect an old VGA monitor to a new laptop. Simply fitted and works well.Published 5 months ago by Finchingfield
Perfect for my Dell Venue 11 Pro. When my device is powered, I don't need to use the USB power jack on it.Published 5 months ago by Dr Yool