- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
Cabin X ONE - Hybrid Hand Luggage Wheeled Trolley/Convertible Backpack and Day Bag. Flight Approved Cabin case (Nettuno Blue)
- ✅ A Carry-On Hybrid Travel Case with World-First Patent Pending Zip-Out Backpack Straps. Functions as both a Trolley and a Backpack
- ✅ Intelligent Packing System featuring an Internal Compression Zone, Hang-up Packing Organiser & Transparent Toiletries Pocket
- ✅ Suitable for the hand luggage regulations of most major airlines in the world. IATA recommended Flight approved 55x35x20cm. Features detachable Cabin X Day Bag - suitable as an Under seat bag (35x20x10cm) Personal Item/2nd Bag on most airlines.
- ✅ Padded Laptop and iPad compartments. RFID Blocking Pocket for Contactless Cards and Travel Documents
- ✅ Adjustable Zip-Out Water Bottle Holder. Integrated Chest Strap and Wheel Cover. Showerproof 850D Nylon Shell with lockable Water-Resistant Zips
Find the perfect-sized carry-on luggage for your trip, by airline > VIEW OUR GUIDES HERE
|Number of Wheels||2|
|Special Features||Back Strap, Laptop Compartment, Packing Straps, Telescopic Handle, Wheels, Zip Closure|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
A hybrid carry-on trolley backpack and day bag
- Zip out backpack strap design switch quickly between trolley or backpack
- Intelligent internal packing space
- Detachable Cabin X day bag
- Zip-out backpack straps with chest strap
- Removable hang up packing organiser
- Tech compartment with padded pockets
- Adjustable water bottle holder
- Showerproof 850d nylon shell with waterproof zips
- Suitable as hand luggage for most major airlines
Smart packing space
An internal compression zone and removable hang-up packing organiser ensure you can make the most of the 38L internal capacity. The lockable Laptop & ipad storage compartment also features an Rfid safe pocket, ensuring your valuables are protected both physically and from scanning.
Fleece-lined padded pockets for ipad and 151/2 inch laptop. RFID block pocket to protect passport and credit cards. Protected with water resistant zips.
Zip out backpack straps
The case has unique, patent pending zip-out backpack straps allow the case to be switched from trolley to backpack in the blink of an eye. The ultra comfortable neoprene-backed straps also feature an anti-fatigue chest strap for enhanced support.
Flight approved size 55x35x20cm
The Cabin X designed to fit the majority of international airline hand luggage regulations including:
- Ryan Air
- Easy jet
- American Airlines
- Norwegian and many more..
Choice of classic colours
- Onyx black - A classic and refined style, suitable for business trips and the more discrete traveler.
- Nettuno blue - Intense yet elegant, nettuno blue for fashion-forward travelers and those who appreciate a pop of color.
For those occasions that require a more compact backpack, we’ve designed the Cabin X day bag. Suitable as a second bag for most major airlines, the day bag is easily attached or detached from the main bag and features an organizer pocket, padded iPad storage and a zip out water bottle holder.
Colour Name: Nettuno Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The extendable pull is just a little to short for me ( 6ft) but still usable. When using as a backpack it is a little hard on the back and I ma not sure I would want to carry it for more than an hour without some additonal padding.
The backpack strap access is brilliant with the ability to zip them out or back. The only downside beinhg the waistrap which drags on the floor if you forget to push it back in (I think this should be deleted or hooked up better).
There are plenty of pockets (sometimes too many if you are looking in a hurry) and it works well with both Laptop for work and for Ipad for holidays with the lined sections. On the inside the individual accesory pockets were very useful and the garment fixing did its job very well. The only real complaint would be the removable hanger section has the zip start point located on the bag hinge which makes refitting the zip very fiddly ( again some rethink needed on this).
The removable small bag works well and was great for keeping ipads and documents in so that it could used during the flight whilst the main bag was in the overhead locker. Refitting the bag was again a bit of a fiddle and I generally only used the 4 side units and didnt lock them off. I think slightly larger loops would make this easier. So small negatives but it wouldn't stop me buying the bag again and it is now my 'go to' short stay flight bag.
NOTE: the handled for wheeled used is a little short for people over 6 foot.