on 30 March 2016
I am lucky enough to travel a lot for business and one thing that always seems to need replacing are my luggage locks, over the past three years I must have been through at least ten locks. Sometimes I loose locks to foreign customs that refuse to use the special key and cut the lock, other times it's down to damage by baggage systems and/or handlers.

This time I've decided to go with not the cheapest option, the locks are a high visibility green which is good in a world where most cases look the same. The build quality is totally solid and seem to have already survived two trips. Although I suspect they wont last me the year I am keen to see If I can be proven wrong - out of any of the locks I've had these look like they may stand a chance.

I would recommend this item to my friends and family without hesitation.

I hope you've found this review helpful, and thanks for taking the time to read it. If so, please click the "Yes" button below this review. If you have any further questions about the product, or any other comments, please add them below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, make use of the "Ask a question" function on the listing, you're likely to get several responses from both the supplier and other customers within a few hours.
on 2 April 2013
I have just purchased these locks. They are solid and a great bright colour, which will make them easy to spot on an airport carousel. At first I thought the instructions were missing but they were there, just hard to find. The packaging is of the hard, sealed, plastic variety that you need scissors to open. The instructions were on a tiny piece of paper which was tucked right at the very top between the plastic and the paper insert (they fell out as I put the packaging in the bin).

They are really easy to set and I have to say, I contacted the seller, S-Gizmos when I initially couldn't find the instructions and within 20 minutes they had replied with clear precise directions. Great customer service.
on 21 June 2017
Bought these for cabin bags. They fit and are easily set. Like all small locks, I am not sure as you how strong they woul be against forced entry. They should deter the opportunist thief.
on 9 June 2017
Very good product, recommendable seller.
on 4 September 2017
Arrived in good time and colour helps to pick the case off the luggage belt. No problem changing the code. Works well.
on 30 January 2015
Expensive but they do the job and they can if needed by opened by the authorities at airports etc without destroying the lock.
on 14 March 2017
Excellent
on 27 June 2014
These locks are bright, so should help identify luggage. They do feel very heavy in the days of trying to lighten our bags!
on 26 August 2017
Sturdy locks.
on 17 April 2017
Good padlocks what more can I say