on 24 July 2013
I was disappointed with this bag . it is really flimsy and had no support. I took it on holidays abroad last week as cabin luggage but even pulling it along, it kept going sideways. I wont be using it again so have found it to be a complete waste of money. I wouldnt recommend this bag to anyone.
11 Comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2014
This case is lightweight, yes, but otherwise it ticks no boxes for me. It's poorly made and very unsteady – its support legs broke off after just one use meaning it's impossible to get it to stand. I've replaced it with an Antler Revelation cabin case, which is far, far superior in quality. More expensive, but you do seem to get what you pay for.
on 1 June 2015
I love this bag. I've used it many times and is perfect as a cabin bag. This is 'as it says on the tin' - lightweight and therefore I would not use it to go in the hold and be thrown around by the baggage handlers.
The reason I bought it was because I was looking for a bag that would get the most out of the maximum dimensions allowed on both Ryanair and Easyjet (it's perfect for Easyjet - even if you fill it to 'bulging', as I do, as they have a larger size restriction and don't have a weight allowance). I have placed it into the size cages for both airlines and it passes!
Ryanair have a weight allowance for hand luggage, so I really needed a bag that was a light as possible BEFORE you started to fill it, so as to allow as much luggage as possible. So many cabin bags are heavy already, before you put anything inside them!
The handle pops up well, you have to open the catches yourself but that's no big deal and will take the weight if you lift it by the handle alone. The wheels work well - I've never had any problems pulling it along. It's very large and even I, as a lady, can get enough luggage in for a week's holiday. In fact it's so large that I have been challenged at the boarding gate and asked to place it into the cage - and it passed! The other passengers were asking me where I bought it - it's so impressive!
I love the two pockets on the front for passport/tickets etc.
I would say you need to be gentle with it and treat it with respect as it is lightweight but considering the advantages, it's well worth it. So much so that my partner wants one. Mine is in a plum colour but he wants a black one, which at this price I will treat him to. I might even get one for my daughter too.
Overall I can thoroughly recommend this bag - just treat it with respect and use it for hand luggage only.
22 Comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 February 2013
Received one of these as a present from my son. It proved to be a great case on a recent city break, I needed to get a lot in, but keep under the 10 kg allowance. i stuffed it full and came in just under. Very lightweight, sturdy, but the best thing is it folds away so I can keep it out of the way under the bed!
on 30 March 2013
The cabin bag looks great and is very light but the only thing I'm worried is the dimensions of the bag Ryanair states the bag size is 55x40x20 including the handle. This bag is 55x40x20 not taken into account the handle as the handle is on the outside of the bag it might not pass the strict criteria of the ryanair cabin luggage.
on 18 April 2014
On the positive side, this case is very lightweight. The slot in/velcrose detachable stand is quite clever, as it enables the case to be stored flat when not in use. It has two large outer pockets with zips - good for travel documents and putting the Kindle, etc for easy access.

However, as other reviewers have said, it is difficult to navigate, as the wheels are too far in and I've been clunked on the ankles several times when the case twisted. The frame is also not very robust, so I doubt the lifespan of the case will be very long.
on 15 April 2013
I wanted a bag a little bigger than a weekender. This fits the bill and is very light weight. Arrived before the due date and tracking was excellent. Easy to fit stand at bottom which was separate for transportation.
on 25 March 2013
Excellent product, lightweight, well balanced, looks good, goes totally flat for storage. Fits Ryanair, Easyjet, BA hand luggage sizes, easy to pull along. Very useful.
on 17 December 2015
This product is not good enough for the price, very flimsy. After 4 days away, the plastic feet are wearing away and the handle is so thin, don't dare drag it across anything other than flat ground as it snakes like a trailing caravan on a windy day on a motorway and it hates cobbles (great when touring Europe). Ended up carrying up anything other than perfectly flat surfaces, great for a wheeled case! Only saving grace is the lightness when unpacked and the fact it folds virtually flat (when empty) but that's not really why you buy a suitcase is it? Oh, the colour is nice!
on 29 April 2014
Because of it being cabin friendly .i do a lot of flying and I need a light weight case .i was a amazed at how it completely folded down .so easy to store .strong and durable .quick and easy to open .plenty of room and storage uses
And the most important of all I get to pack a lot in it .well worth the money .yes I will be purchasing one for my husband soon