Cabin Max Backpack Flight Approved Carry On Bag Massive 44 litre Travel Hand Luggage 55x40x20 cm - Metz Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 44l capacity with dimensions of 55x40x20cm this backpack will suit Ryanair, EasyJet and many other budget airlines
- Ultra lightweight at just 660g. Adjustable padded shoulder straps, side compression straps and internal packing straps.
- 3 zipped main compartments and 2 zipped internal compartments. 3 year guarantee
- Shower resistant coated 600D polyester material that comes in over 25 different colour variations and patterns
- Packing cubes designed to fit this bag search ASIN B01KHUAQ1U
|Volume||44 liters litres|
|Special Features||Back Strap, Shoulder Strap, Zip Closure, Maximum cabin size|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Metz backpack is the most popular in the Cabin Max collection. The classical exterior design comes in over 25 different colour variations and patterns, so we are confident that you will find one to suit your style and personality. Measuring just 55x40x20cm, the Metz rucksack is perfectly sized for the hand luggage restrictions of the most popular budget airlines - such as EasyJet, Ryanair and Monarch to name a few. The ultra lightweight of just 660grams means that you can pack your hand luggage to the MAX and still avoid paying those extra baggage costs.
Top customer reviews
I have had this bag for a few years now and it's perfect for packing all my stuff in. Sometimes I don't even need to neatly place things in I can go nuts and the bag will fit everything and wont cost me extra to fly with. No weighing or last minute doubt at check in. The strapping around the sides has stayed firm despite my many blunders and the time I got it caught in the rotating doors - if anything I was sure that the bag would survive me! The padding on the straps is an essential and the only thing that could make this better (dare I say) - is wheels on the bottom from when I have packed what feels like 4 bowling balls and sand.
This isn't just a great bag for travelling, it's a great bag for life. I am fully converted to the cult of travel bag and have used this in the past to carry everything from excess shopping home and staying over at friend's houses. I can only assume the bag is immortal too after the things I have done to it - great job all around!