- Also check our best rated Carry On Luggage reviews
Cabin Max Backpack Flight Approved Carry On Bag Massive 44 litre Travel Hand Luggage 55x40x20 cm
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Designed to fit the maximum size allowed on an IATA flight 55x40x20cm - Now Water resistant 600D material!
- This massive 44 litre capacity makes it possible to fly without checking in baggage to the hold
- Lightweight 660 grammes, High strength composite shower proof nylon bag with padded back
- Featuring 3 main zipped compartment, 2 zipped internal compartments. high strength composite nylon bag with padded back
- Adjustable shoulder straps, carrying handles, and side adjustable straps. NEW Equator backpack with chest and waist straps search ASIN: B014T42H3K
|Special Features||Back Strap, Shoulder Strap, Zip Closure|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Metz backpack is the most popular in the Cabin Max collection. The classical exterior design comes in over 25 different colour variations and patterns, so we are confident that you will find one to suit your style and personality. Measuring just 55x40x20cm, the Metz rucksack is perfectly sized for the hand luggage restrictions of the most popular budget airlines - such as EasyJet, Ryanair and Monarch to name a few. The ultra lightweight of just 660grams means that you can pack your hand luggage to the MAX and still avoid paying those extra baggage costs.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
It is true all the major companies accept it as a hand luggage, however, the quality of the product is extremely poor: it broke after 15 hours of service.
I didn't even fill it properly.
Why not five stars? A belt would be nice to have and overall construction quality can be improved.
The bag is still as good as new. No fraying. All zips and seams are perfect. Never had any problems with Ryanair.
I don't have one negative thing to say about it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing backpack! Traveled for five weeks with this thing and it was perfect! Works great for RyanAir and EasyJet! Good quality and fits everything in quite nicely!Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
No lost baggage for me on a weekend travelling with Easyjet. This bag is small enough to be carried on- waste no time watching the carosel when you land. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Freyas mum