- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Cabeau Evolution Memory Foam Travel Pillow - The Best Neck Pillow with 360 Head & Neck Support
- 360 CHIN/HEAD SUPPORT -- WATCH VIDEO IMAGE: Unlike other neck pillows, the award winning Evolution Pillow travel pillow provides 360 degree comfort whether your head leans forward or to the side and is proven to be more comfortable than inflatable, microbead, & down neck pillows. An additional raised layer and adjustable front toggles allow you to turn the pillow 90 or 180 degrees to provide improved chin support and comfort. The support from this men's and women's pillow leads to better sleep.
- PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM: Made with plush, high quality memory foam, the Evolution Pillow is responsive to your adjustments and offers you the head, neck, and chin support you need to travel and rest better.
- WASHABLE COVER: Made out of high quality soft velour, the Cabeau Evolution Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow includes a removable and washable cover that makes cleaning a breeze and eliminating germs easy. It's like taking a new pillow with you on every trip.
- TRAVEL BAG: The Evolution Pillow Travel Neck Pillow was built for convenience and portability. It comes with a small travel bag that allows the neck pillow to compress down to ½ its size so you can relax on airplane trips. You can even use the bag's outside straps to attach to your luggage to save space.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Cabeau is committed to your complete satisfaction. Accordingly, we will replace all damaged or defective products due to materials or workmanship, upon your receipt of product. So get your must-have airline accessory and travel companion.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Related items to consider
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Cabeau's patented Evolution Pillow is the first travel pillow that actually works! (1) Made of high quality, responsive memory foam (2) Includes a removable/machine washable velour cover (3) Uses adjustable front toggles to hold the pillow in place (4) Has raised side supports that offer 360° head and chin comfort (5) Designed with a flat back so it won't push your head forward (6) Features a media pouch to hold your phone or MP3 player (7) Includes a set of free memory foam ear plugs (8) Comes with its own water repellent travel bag that compacts the pillow down to 1/4 its size! (The travel bag is wrapped around the pillow under the packaging) Because of its portable compactibility, the Evolution Pillow can also be used for road trips, sunbathing by the pool or beach, outdoor camping, and travel in the car, bus, plane, or train. It only takes one time using it to understand why people are calling this the best neck pillow in the world. (U.S. Patent D619402. Multiple U.S. and Worldwide Patents Pending.)
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I received this one and was immediately impressed with how tall it is. I also really love that the back of the pillow is flat, ensuring your head and neck are in a more proper position than most neck pillows. It's also nice that the toggles on the front allow you to cinch the pillow to your neck size. I could have used a bit more tightening, but it's pretty good. If your head falls forward, I could see that it wouldn't be very supportive to your chin, but I usually don't have the head falling forward problem while travelling. I also like the filling being a solid piece of memory foam. The Pack4Track was those styrofoam balls, which can easily move around and stop supporting you where you need it. The memory foam in this one continues to hold up and stays firm. When I put my head to each side, my head sinks into the pillow a bit (like the bottom half of my ear is in the pillow, the top half isn't); this is a huge improvement from any other pillow I've tried and it's very comfortable. It may interfere with those bigger headphones people wear now. I don't wear those so I'm not sure how much.
My husband is 6'6", and this pillow wasn't tall enough for him (he says). I think it could work for someone his height, but he wanted something that keeps his head pretty much upright, and this didn't do that for him. I'm not sure there's anything other than a neck brace that would do that.
Do I think this pillow is a $40 item? Honestly, probably not. Is it the only pillow I've found that truly supports my head? Yes. It isn't the most affordable item for everyone, but if you're like me and can't find any other neck pillow that works, it's worth it. Depending on how long your neck is (often because of how tall you are) this could be the neck pillow you've always dreamed of but could never find!
The two things that set these pillows apart from your standard nick pillows are:
1. The walls of these sit taller than most, to provide additional support.
2. The chin strap makes sure the sides of the pillow stay in place to provide support.
My wife and I both slept better with these pillows than the pillows we had previously.
A couple of additional features worth mentioning:
The pillow rolls up into a bag which can then be strapped to your bag. The bag was nice to help keep the pillow clean when not in use.
The back of the neck pillow is a little bit thinner than others, which allowed for a more natural sitting position when using the pillow (the pillow is not pushing your neck forward, if that makes sense).
The only real negative was that these do get a little bit warm - but not more so than the pillows we've used previously.
Also worth noting, while this does roll up, even compressed it still takes up a decent amount of space in luggage. The bag that comes with it is really not worth much (you have to roll it just so for the velcro straps to even fit around it, and even then it is awkward), so you are probably best off just having it unrolled and on your neck at the airport.