- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Cabalie 75cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£53.94 (£8.99 / Item)|
- Velvety rich, Empire building French red - enjoy the triumphant taste of Roman times!
- Elegant full bodied red packed with flavours of spiced bramble fruit, plums, coffee and dark chocolate
- Think the power and intensity of top flight Shiraz coupled with a richness akin to vintage port.
- From Maury in the Languedoc, "one of the last bastions of delicious, value priced wines" (Robert Parker).
- Case content: 6 x 75cl
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Powerful stuff, Cabalié - a fabulous red made from Grenache harvested at such minute yields it has the richness and weight of a fortified wine. It's the special project red of Parker praised winemaker Hervé Sabardeil. He headed to Maury in southern France - a historic town boasting a wine heritage dating back to the 2nd century BC and a world famous fortified red (its vin doux naturel). You'd think Cabalié was fortified with a splash of it!Actually the secret lies in the rugged local vineyards - they are home to some of the oldest vines in France. Their stunningly concentrated fruit gives Cabalié its ripe, red berry depth of flavour. And, with 12 awards in just five vintages, top show judges are obviously among the legions of fans, too!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Still, in matters of taste etc....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent red wine for both red wine drinkers and those who are looking for a great red wine.Published 2 months ago by Mr. P. S. Crouch
Rich and full bodied - a real smooth treat of a wine which is perfect with food or to drink alonePublished 6 months ago by Diane Hollyhead
Very enjoyable at the price: hope that it does not run out as so many labels appear to do.Published 6 months ago by denis