- Product Dimensions: 2,650 x 650 x 1,650 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 458 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: CYPAUD41
- ASIN: B004VFPZZA
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 2 Nov. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
CYP 4 Way Optical Audio Switcher with IR Remote
|Price:||£57.77 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£3.60 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 input digital optical audio switcher
- Optical sampling rate supports up to 192 kHz
- Up to 24bit resolutions
- Low power consumption
- Amplifies Optical (Toslink) output
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The AU-D41 Optical Audio Switcher has four optical inputs and one optical output. This device allows users with up to four optical sources, the ability to switch between sources whilst connected to one output display or amplifier. All signals are bypassed without delay. This device has 'last memory function' and an IR remote control for convenient use.
1x AU-D41; 1x Remote Control; 1x Power Supply
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Used to allow a samsungTV, sony Blu ray and Chromecast audio to run through my Naim system.
I would definitely recommend this product, particularly to Sonos Playbar owners with sound issues.
Yes, I know that by connecting your HDMI cables from your devices to your TV you can still have audio (Provided that your TV can transcode most of the commercial available audio formats). Initially I did that with my Apple TV but then I used this audio switcher and, without being an audiophile, I could clearly tell the difference between the HDMI audio and the optical audio, the latter is much bettter.
The downside is that you have to add one more remote control to operate your set-up. As the remote control that comes with this unit is small, I taped it to my Apple TV remote and voila!!! I have a Samsung smart TV, a SONOS playbar with a Play 3 speaker and an Apple TV.
The optical audio cables can be bought here in Amazon, I recommend the KABELDIRECT Optical Toslink.
Most recent customer reviews
Excellent Sound Quality, HD Supports up to 192KHz Sample Rate and 24Bit
IR Remote and Front Selection Button