CTG Made Easy, 4e Paperback – 16 Dec 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This book will be of interest to midwives, obstetricians and those in training, whether looking for a first text or a refresher...The book is mostly an easy read, particularly given its difficult subject matter...this book has an interesting format. Information is given sequentially on the history of fetal heart monitoring, its inappropriateness for healthy women having a normal pregnancy and its potential benefit to women with medical conditions or obstetric risk...The case study format is very good as it provides history, labour progress, key interventions, questions to facilitate analysis, the author's analysis of the trace, outcome and discussions points."
Midirs, January 2013
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Only after reading it I completely and clearly understood the different patters of fetal heart decelarations. It has a great balance of physiology without being too tedious (unlike Fetal Monitoring in Practice book) and the real CTG examples are a great way of testing your understanding.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent book. Well explained. It's makes reading CTG's easy.Published 1 month ago by Helen Richmond
Informative book regarding interpretation of CTG. Has definitely enhanced my understanding! Recommended read.Published 10 months ago by Shazia
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Midwifery
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Midwifery