CSS Pocket Reference: Visual Presentation for the Web (Pocket Reference (O'Reilly)) Paperback – 15 Oct 2007
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A compact and neatly organized gem of a book, packed with information of value to busy Web programmers.
-- Slashdot.com, December 2007
About the Author
Eric A. Meyer is the author of the critically acclaimed online tutorialIntroduction to HTML, as well as some other semi-popular Web pages. He is a member of the CSS&FP Working Group and the author of Cascading Style Sheets: The Definitive Guide.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book could do with some updating, I would have liked to see mozilla and webkit specific CSS items in here.
Some lined pages would have been handy at the back for when new CSS items come out.
A little dated but a good reference anyway.
My only problem with it is that the index does not help much. Many important and common css stuff has not been indexed, making it difficult to locate them fast. Other than that, it's excellent especially that it even touches browser support.
Recommended reference for CSS coders.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design
- Books > Reference > Directories