- Product Dimensions: 8 x 8.2 x 10.2 cm ; 159 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: A26069x30
- ASIN: B00JODVD5K
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 14 April 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1,046 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,402 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
CSL - Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse | 2.4G USB Dongle | 1600 DPI | 6 Buttons | Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CSL TM137U | optical USB mouse | vertical design | particularly arm-friendly
- USB 2.0 | optical sensor | high sensitivity in comparison with other conventional optical mice/ Sampling rates 1000 - 1600dpi (freely selectable with dpi selection switch) / precise operation on nearly every surface
- 5 buttons & scroll wheel | left & right mouse buttons | Forwards & backwards button optimally provides remarkable comfort while surfing the internet | easy to operate buttons and scroll wheel
- Prevent possible mouse arm or tennis elbow (RSI syndrome) | the right choice for internet surfers as well as for people who work long periods on the computer every day
- Improved handling compared with conventional mice | colour: black for Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / Windows 8.1 (32- und 64-Bit) / Windows 10 (32- und 64-Bit), MacOS and Linux
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size Name: mouse wireless
Ergonomic work made easy - Minimise health stresses when working on the computer
for a long time!
The vertical design of the TM137U enables a neutral hold and provides high
comfort. In this way, your arm is held in an unturned, neutral position when working
on a PC or laptop and is not forced into a distorted position as it would be when
working with a conventional mouse.
Simply try give it a go:
Place your arms in a relaxed position on the table and note the natural position of
your hand - the hand surfaces face each other just as when you shake hands with each
This is the same position that this vertical mouse holds your arm in:
Just like with handshaking, your arm remains in a relaxed position. Your hand is also
supported by the ergonomic design and the anti-slip surface of the mouse. The USB
mouse has a right and left mouse button, both a forward / backwards button for
comfortable surfing the internet and a dpi selection switch, with which the sampling
rates can be switched from 1000-1600 dpi during operation. Due to an optical sensor
the vertical USB mouse can be used on almost all surfaces with the highest precision.
• CSL TM137U / ergonomic USB mouse / vertical design
• particularly arm-friendly for preventing mouse arm/tennis elbow (RSI syndrome)
• USB 2.0 / optical sensor / sampling rates 1000 - 1600dpi (freely selectable)
• precise operation thanks to 1600dpi support
• 5 buttons & scroll wheel / left & right mouse button / forward & backward button
• perfectly suitable for long periods of use on laptop/PC
• operates on nearly every surface with a high degree of precision
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After spending a long time pondering just the right mouse, and almost plumping for one of Logitech's top end MX mice, I'd heard good things about ergonomic mice and for maybe 1/6th of the price of an MX it seemed at least worth a try.
I use a mouse all day every day, sometimes feeling the pain sometimes in the past, and this has, touch wood, cured it. In the initial few days it caused a new strain in my shoulder, of all places, but quickly disappeared never to return. After the initial awkwardness of change I no longer even notice and have no intention of going back.
I miss little about fancier features and it's smart enough - frankly, smarter - to look nice left out on a home desk. I sent it flying across the room a couple of times when new, forgetting to give extra clearance to hand movement, but also was never thought about again. I also like the fact it turns off automatically to be re-awakened with a click, I often used to accidentally wake my computer by knocking the mouse. Not any more!
I use it for games and have noticed no issues at all, in fact the curve makes it easier to lift off the desk than a flat mouse.
The only feature it didn't tick when purchasing was silent buttons. They are what I would describe as "old-school". Not noisy, not quiet. I would still like silent buttons really, but unless your keyboard is also silent it would be redundant. I feel silly talking about quiet buttons as I sit here to the far louder clatter of typing.
However, there is one really big problem with this mouse.
I've attached a photo of my hand on the mouse, plus the stock photo equivalents from both Anker and CCL. As you can see, there's a profound difference between where my thumb rests versus the presumably substantially diminutive photo model's hands. That's an old trick, but deliberate trick or not, it means the nearest thumb button is completely unusable for me and by I certainly do not have large hands.
I got around this by using the X-Mouse Button Control software on Windows to flip the functionality of the back/forward buttons, since forward is almost never used even though I use the internet for much of the day, and I'm happy enough to have to shift my hand completely to press the other button on those rare occasions.
That is the only reason I can think of not to give this mouse a go, even if you were looking for something pricey. If it doesn't pan out you haven't lost too much, and another nice aspect of cheap mice is having a spare. Surprisingly stranding when you don't.
UPDATE MAY 2017: 6 months on, having used this mouse exclusively, my opinion has not changed.
UPDATE AUGUST 2017: I bought a Logitech Triathlon as I needed to switch quickly between devices. It's surely one of Logitech's best mice... and still nowhere near as comfortable as this one. I miss it.
This mouse was a great choice, offering a smooth matte plastic finish which feels better than most mice at this price, and seems fairly well put together albeit a little on the lightweight side. It only took a few days to get fully used to it, and now I find it to be perfectly comfortable and competent to use every day for hours at a time. The two side buttons on the left of the mouse are handy back/forward shortcuts in web browsers and the DPI changing button on top of the mouse is out of the way, so hard to hit accidentally.
Ultimately, if you're looking to improve your ergonomics with minimal expense, you can't go wrong with this vertical mouse. After several months of use, I can definitely recommend it.
Most recent customer reviews