on 8 September 2014
Excellent quality cable which is strong and robust. The cable ends are nicely finished with no burrs or unsightly blemishes. The gold plugs likewise are nicely finished. The cable fits the HDMI sockets on my X-Box and monitor perfectly, a nice tight fit with no wobble or looseness. Data and optical transmission appears to be optimal, as I am getting no stuttering in games or video; colours are nice and bright and there is no corruption in the image.

I've purchased several HDMI cables over the years for various tasks and this is definitely one of the better low budget ones. I would not hesitate to purchase again from this seller, nor recommend this cable to friends. Very quick delivery was a welcome bonus.
on 12 October 2014
It works. I needed to feed HDMI to a second TV in another room after upgrading my Virginmedia V+box which had a coaxial output which I used to feed video to various TVs. The new box has no coaxial output and I was left with a problem of distributing video to the different TVs. After weighing up various options - HDMI transmitter, HDMI down cat 5, I discovered this cable. Taking a chance of it not working over 20m I ordered it anyway together with a 4-way HDMI splitter. It arrived in good time and worked a treat. Absolutely brilliant. I will be ordering another cable for another TV soon.
on 12 October 2014
This is a new experience, rating cables.
So far all data sent via these cables have been crisp, clean and clear with no distortion. Plugs fit snugly into the sockets and movement of the cable when in use shows no data interruption. Very nice at an extremely good price, the kind of price that common sense demands you purchase double your order for backup purposes.
on 21 October 2015
This cable is pretty thick, so be prepared for it to be a challenge to bend it into tight spaces - I'd reckon on a bend radius of about 50mm. The connector body is about 60mm from the tip of the connector to the end of the cable gland. (I've posted some close up pictures of the cable ends so you can see for yourself). So if you're thinking of plugging this into something jammed against a wall, you'll need a clearance of about 10 to 12cm, or have to use a right angle adaptor 90 degree right angle hdmi adapter female to male, 90 degree hdmi bend -pjp electronics®. I have mine plugged into a projector that gets moved around so I'm using an additional short (5cm) HDMI extension cable for strain relief to avoid damage to the HDMI socket as the CSL cable is quite rigid.
Signal transmission seems fine - I'm running this through a powered splitter box and haven't had any issues.
review image review image review image
on 15 June 2014
Great just what I wanted, can now link my laptop to my TV very easy. Every one should get one at this price.
on 21 October 2014
I bought this cable specifically to listen to my IPad music on my cinema surround sound installation connected to an HD TV. This longer cable allows me to sit in an armchair at a distance from the TV. It is also very useful when viewing photos or watching UTube etc.
The cable was delivered ahead of schedule and in good condition. It looks to be a good value purchase and works perfectly.
on 4 June 2015
The German firm CSL emailed me requesting a review.
Most important it's white, for my white table and white monitor, and it works.
Precisely I metre long in length, excluding the part that actually inserts into the equipment.
How Germanic.
If only everything on Amazon was so accurately described.
Good price and delivered next day by Amazon / Collect+
on 15 June 2014
purchased 12.5 meter cable to connect home camera/ security box to lg smart tv in another room. picture quality is great at an affordable price.
on 22 April 2014
I bought these because I was moving my TV to the other end of the lounge and rather than move the satellite cable and so on, I bought two of these. I had heard a lot of noise about not going over 15 foot with HDMI because you lose quality and so on! I have tested each cable against the 2 metre ones I currently use for my PS3 and satellite and I can honestly say that the picture is the same if not better with these cables!

Highly recommended seller, ordered on Wednesday, the goods were dispatched on the Thursday and were with me on the Saturday morning and that was with good Friday in between and super saver delivery!!! Excellent service.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 July 2016
Amazon yet again have delivered, I received these on the same day as I ordered, delivery was by prime and as always very efficient.

To the product:-
Reason for purchase - Having bought a new games console I needed another HDMI to connect it to my receiver.

The products comes in a retail bag. Due to this I'd have no qualms giving this as a gift. It comes in a hassle free packaging so there's no need for scissors.

It contains:-
1 x 2m male HDMI to male HDMI cable

The product feels and looks great. The plugs and feel of the cable are high quality and feel great. The thickness of the cable is just about right, not too thin to lack rigidity, not too thick that you cant bend it.

Both plugs are gold plated which helps the conductivity reducing the 'noise' \ errors.

As all cables now transmit data digitally to the monitors / TV's don't fall for the old trick of more expensive means better. The only area that the cables truly differ is the plug end quality and this cable has it all.

This cable does however conform to the HDMI 2.0 Spec, This allows more bandwidth so its future proof and carries 4K,3D and Ethernet.

All in all a great product.

*If you have any questions then click my profile and drop me an Message and I will be happy to help you. If you found this review helpful in deciding whether to buy the product, it would really help me out if you clicked "Yes, I found this helpful" below.*