on 28 February 2015
I just love these short sleeved shirts from Craighopper, very light and comfortable + the hidden lip pocket inside the flat of the left breast pocket is ideal for keeping money.
All I can do is echo the many positives in other reviews but just to repeat that the this shirt is better to be ordered in a slightly larger size, oddly though the identical size in the long sleeved version is larger and so not recommended.
I own 5 of these which says what I think of them.
Great shirts for hot and/ humid climates as they keep me cool and perspiration is easily dealt with by them, certainly not encouraged.
12 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2018
Wasn't for me to be honest - bought it for work but the khaki colour & double pockets made me look like Steve Urwin (when he was alive, not that bad).
on 2 May 2014
I guess that because it was described as outdoor wear . I expected a shirt which felt much more robust. It is manufactured well and fits well But feels so flimsy. Only time will tell whether or not it still looks ok after being worn and washed frequently. This is my first experiance with this manufacturer and I hope it will stand up to it's reputation. I am based in the desert so the advertised resistance to UV rays will definately be put to the test.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 November 2016
I like these shirts. They fit well around waist and chest, but I find them just a fraction tight across the shoulders. Otherwise, they are cool, have secure pockets, and are quick drying.
on 26 December 2016
This is a great shirt. It's light and dries very quickly. The pockets are great especially the hidden zipped pocket, perfect for securing a credit card. The fabric is soft and light yet feels robust. Perfect explorer shirt for a tropical mission!
on 7 June 2018
high quality shirt, comfortable to wear against the skin and cool in the midday sun
on 7 June 2018
Love this shirt, so many positives.
on 29 June 2015
The latest Craghoppers Kiwi Shirt I have bought - I'm a fan. Needed more as I have slimmed down a size - would buy again. Comfortable and look good. Don't need much ironing too
on 9 July 2017
I like this smart good quality shirt bought for outdoor walks which is cool and comfortable.
on 1 February 2018