|Fits as expected||
- Have you ever been annoyed at wet socks or dirty shoes?
- COVY'S cover shoes bring the ultimate solution for you! Discover them now...
- Outer Material: Rubber
- Inner Material: Unlined
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Slip-On
- Material Composition: Silicone
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The modern declaration of weather independence: having the best rain, mud and snow protection for your shoes.
The modern design will be suitable for every event & outfit -delivered in a convenient slimcase for a clean transport. .
Scope of supply: 1 pair of COVY'S cover shoes and 1 slimcase.
- Dry feet - 100% waterproof in all weather conditions
- Clean shoes - always and everywhere - less polishing, save time
- Always wear your favorite shoes - no damage due to water, mud, snow or salt
- Walk safely due to improved sole design
- Fashionable & puristic - can be worn with a suit and casual look
- Clean transport in convenient slimcase - always with you
- Easy On & Off - with extra stretchable material
- Durable & robust due to best quality
- Functional design for best fitting and wearing comfort
- Easy cleaning - even in the washing machine
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Go to COVY's web site (please google it) - it has a Best Fit calculator where you can provide exact size in mm of your shoe and it will give you galosh's size as M.L, XL etc.
2. After you know your size, do use the calculator again but this time increase length by 3-5mm. The point is to understand when e.g. L ends and XL starts (or M vs L; or S vs.M etc.). If my case my shoes are 334mm and apparently it is the very last size for L and XL starts from 335mm. I had ordered L first and I returned it and ordered XL instead. Although L fits and it is a bit smarter, a little bit less bulky than XL. But if your are using the last size in a range, instead of a next one, it does require much more strength & skills to put overshoes on... With a wet galosh I am not ready for that trick. So if you are near the end of size range consider a bigger size (XL instead of L in my case).
3. Quality and service are fine - see comments by other users.
If the above limitations are not relevant to you, they would very likely be a good solution.