on 12 December 2014
Well it does look good, and if you want it for a one off event - as I did - it was great. Within 50 minutes of wearing it, 50 cm of seam had opened up - but I was giving it a hard time - it was a fancy dress run through the mud, woods and over obstacles! All in all it was very good value for money as it was so cheap. We actually washed it and were surprised how well it stood up to that and how clean it got. The seam was easy to sort and I could easily wear it again.
on 28 August 2014
Brilliant for what I wanted. My son was dressing up as a superhero for charity at school, I loved his choice! He was 12, and although it was a little long in the trouser which we turned up, the jacket wrapped round him well without looking far too big - but wpequally would have fitted someone much bigger. He used his own belt, and it all lasted the whole day and has been put away for next year.
on 23 December 2014
I ordered this as it was advertised as up to 40inch medium. Although it stated "One Size" when I tried it on it was definitely not the usual "One Size" that fits up to XXL generally. Not great quality but then it is very reasonably priced. Certainly looks stronger that some of the comments posted.
on 28 September 2016
If its only for one night then this is perfect, it looks good and does exactly what it says on the tin. However, it is made of very thing stuff so make sure you get the right size as any stretching could cause a tear and if your friends get their hands on you with it on then its game over. But overall its good for the money you pay!
on 1 November 2010
This set was very cheap and I got what I paid for. Within 10 minutes of wearing it the stitching between the legs had pulled apart even though the outfit was too big for me. Luckily the jacket was very long and covered my embarrassment as it was too late to change by that point. It was a last minute decision to purchase this set and it was a warm suit and did the job.
One person found this helpful
on 13 January 2016
Bought these before for a game at cubs , their quite strong and last a couple of years rough and tumble
on 11 February 2013
We wanted to buy a costume to have fun with at our Ski vacation, but let me just tell you..
"You get what you pay for!"
The material is the worst cotton I have ever tried (aka. gets destroyed in a manner of 5 mins) and it colors other stuff (so be warned).. The smell of opening the package is pure child labor :/ So I would recommend people throwing some more money out and getting something better..
on 5 January 2013
It is as described. Although it is a 5 piece, there is a flimsy belt as 1 piece, and a thin beard piece as another. Even if this were only a 3 piece, it would still be worth the money.
on 26 January 2013
It is cheap for a reason. The trousers ripped as I was putting them on, luckily I could dig up some red jeans (I am fashionable like that you see). The beard made me worry if I was inhaling some type of rubbish and I actually didn't feel comfortable going near the kids wearing this costume. Have invested in a more expensive product for next Christmas and this one was thrown away with the crackers.
on 24 June 2013
Considering the time of year I was surprised to see so many options of Santa Suits. The one I chose was OK but just a
little on the large size. It would appear that you cannot be Father Christmas if you are female and I did not want to be dsressed in a skirt and cape. All in all for the price it was good value