2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
COSORI 7-in-1 Mini Electric Pressure Cooker, 2 Litre/720W, Programmable Multifunctional Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Food Steamer and Yogurt Maker with Glass Lid, Extra Sealing Ring and Recipe Book
- The Cosori Mini pressure cooker is designed for small households for easy storage and perfect for newlyweds, working professionals, students, and small families for up to 2-3 people; Easy to use and take for travelling & camping to save time, energy and leftovers at home and outside
- Replaces 7 common kitchen devices - Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté Pan, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer; Making meals without hassle and cleanup of multiple pots and pans
- 13 Micro Processor-Controlled programs: Rice, Yogurt, Soup, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Bake, Steam, Sauté, Poultry, Beans, Meat/Stew, Porridge, Keep Warm. It's the all-in-one solution for creating meals in the kitchen; cook up to 70% faster and save money with home-cooked meals
- 9 proven safety mechanisms ensure safe operation for daily use by beginners or professionals, Dishwasher-safe food-grade stainless steel (18/8) inner pot, 3-ply stainless steel & aluminum base for strong thermal conductivity
- CE/RoHS approved, 2-year warranty by COSORI, UK 3-Pin Main Power Cable was included. Comes fully equipped with a glass lid, extra silicone sealing ring, stainless steel steam rack, ladle, rice spoon, and measuring cup.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Cook Faster, Eat Healthier, Feel Better with Online Recipes
Create enticing meals in minutes with the Cosori Personal Electric Pressure Cooker. This appliance traps steam inside while building pressure to increase cooking temperatures, allowing food to cook twice as fast as conventional cooking methods. The result of this process is healthy and delicious meals that hold up to 90-95% of nutrients. From one-pot chicken dinners to savory soups, stews, and even sweet desserts, this little giant from Cosori can do it all. The personal-sized 2-quart pot makes this unique pressure cooker perfect for those who are constantly on-the-go. Imagine coming home to savory stews or sweet desserts packed with the necessary vitamins and nutrients to keep up with a busy lifestyle. It is the ideal kitchen appliance for college students, working professionals, and small families who are looking for a more efficient way to better cook their meals. With the Cosori Personal Electric Pressure Cooker, cooking in the kitchen has never been easier and healthier.
Designed with Safety in Mind
9 Safety Mechanisms Ensure Safe Operation for Daily Use
1) Lid Lock Safety - prevents the lid from being opened while the cooker is pressurized.
2) Anti-Clog Protection - keeps food particles from blocking the pressure release valve.
3) Pressure Limiter - ensures pressure is kept within safe operating levels.
4) Temperature Controller - ensures food is evenly cooked, but not burned.
5) Excess Temperature Monitor - cuts power to temperature fuse if internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
6) Excessive Pressure Protection - internally releases pressure to avoid hazardous situations.
7) Pressure Auto-Control Guard always keeps pressure in a safe range.
8) Electrical Current Monitor - automatically turns off pressure cooker if the current exceeds safe operational levels.
9) Lid Position Monitor - prevents the pressure cooker from operating if the lid is improperly positioned.
Voltage: AC 220-240V/50Hz
Capacity: 2L(2.1 Qt )
Inner Pot Dimensions: 18cm(7in)
Working Pressure: 70 kPa(10 PSI)
Keep Warm Temperature: 60-80°C(140-1 76°F)
1 x Pressure cooker
1 x Rice spoon
1 x Ladle
1 x Measuring cup
1 x Steaming tray
1 x Tempered glass lid
1 x User manual
1 x Sealing ring
1 x Recipe Book
1 x UK 3-Pin Mains Power Cable
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-7 of 103 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used pressure cookers, both manual and electric, for over 50 years now and am very familiar with their use. I have had this one for nearly two months now so have had chance to give it a good try.
This one is by far better than my last electric one which had a non-stick pan which didn't last long. How I wish it had been a stainless steel one like this.
It has many settings, I won't list them all here but The main ones I use are stew, soup, steam, yoghurt and I have tried the bake function once up to now. I don't cook rice but I am sure it will be just as good for rice as it is for all the other things I have made
It comes with a really good instruction book, a glossy recipe book, a steaming rack, a glass lid for slow cooking and sauté, and a couple of utensils
A couple of instructions were not clear so I will go over them here
Yoghurt function, no recipe supplied so being a founder member of the bung it all in club, I decided to just put some milk in with some natural yoghurt well mixed in. I put it on the yoghurt setting and went to bed. When I got up I had a look. Perfect yoghurt, I didn't know which lid to put on but figured it wouldn't matter as it was a low heat and decided on the glass lid provided. I will always use the glass lid now but as I said the instructions were not clear for this.
Bake function. Not much about this in the instructions and the only recipe in the book for the bake function was for cheesecake so to test it I decided to do a bit of bread. According to my bung it all in philosophy I mixed flour, yeast, a glug of olive oil and water with the salt and sugar advised on the yeast packet. I didn't have any strong flour left in the house so I used ordinary flour, It would have been better with strong flour but it was only and experiment. After a lot of kneading (by machine) I put half in this cooker and half in a loaf tin for the oven and left them to rise. I then put it straight onto the bake function and put the other half in the oven. The one in the pot came out like a large thick oven bottom muffin, I turned it over for the last ten minutes and the one in the oven looked like a regular loaf. Both tasted exactly the same, I could not tell the difference so my conclusion is that the bake function works well but maybe not for things that need long and slow
Other functions are too numerous to mention
I have photos of the gammon that I cooked for 55 mins. on stew setting (you could get away with less time but I like it really soft), a pea and ham soup made from left over gammon and the water it was cooked in and stew and dumplings(dumplings didn't come out as fluffy as I would have liked but still tasted good) I have since repeated the stew and dumplings with new baking powder and they came up as light and fluffy as usual
I'll try and put the photos on to give you an idea what to expect. Oh, I've got a photo of the loaf come oven bottom muffin as well, I'll try and put that on. Remember these are just snapshots taken with my tablet, nothing fancy but it all tasted good
In conclusion I would say it's a good buy for the money. Personally I don't know how I managed without it
Their pro-active nature to customer service is really refreshing. There are a great many companies that could learn a lot from Cosori and how you should interact with your customers.
Its the perfect size for 2 or one hungry person, forget the books that come with it they are absolutley useless, such a shame as it could have been such a good buy.
I originally wanted a slow cooker and definitely did not want an aluminium or non stick inner pan so was pleased to find one with a ceramic bowl. Then I discovered these multi-cookers but unfortunately they cannot use ceramic as it would crack with the pressure. So I then found one with stainless steel - great but it was 7L - far too big. It took me half a day and looking at every single one of this style in the UK, Europe and the US and finally found this one which is the right size and no aluminium and no non stick - just stainless steel.
I can genuinely say this is the only model of this size with a stainless bowl. Also, it looks great and it works great. I love it :)
The stainless steel inner pot was the thing that attracted me to this device in the first place, as I hate the not stick variety. It doesn't disappoint, its well made.
The after sales care you get from the supplier is second to none, buy with confidence.